Chapter 13

Nayeon's POV

Wow. I got to math class early. The only other person here was Yeri. I ran up to her and said, "Yeri, guess what..." She was really confused. "Um, what?" She asked. "I'm dating someone!" I squealed. "OHMAGOSH NAYEON, MY NAKOOK SHIP IS SAILING! YOU AND JUNGKOOK FINALLY STARTED DATING! Let me save the date until your wedding." Yeri eagerly yelled while pulling her phone out of her pocket.

How am I supposed to break the news to her? "Yeri," I tapped her shoulder since she was busy putting the date into her phone memo's. "I'm not going out with Jungkook, but you can still keep the date on your memo." She looked disappointed. "Who are you going out with then, if it isn't Jungkook?" She asked. "It's this sweet, gentleman like guy of mine." I explained happily.

"Where is that boy, we need to talk?" Yeri tried to say as if she was tough. "Why? Do you plan on beating him up or something?" I asked. "Yeah, if he doesn't break up with you to let you and Jungkook be together." She answered. "You can do that, but I'm warning you, he's pretty tall." I warned her.

"He'll be tall. So what, nothing stands in the way of my Nakook ship." She determinedly said. "Is that seriously your ship name for us?" I asked in a teasing tone. "Duh." Yeri answered. "Oh. Here's Joshua now!" I told Yeri as I was waving Joshua over. "Nayeon, please tell me Joshua is the short one." Yeri whispered. "I told you he was 5 inches taller than me." I said.

"Hey Joshua," I said while getting up. "Hi Nayeon," He greeted back while pulling me in for a hug. "I missed you," He told me. "We've only been away from each other for one period." I teased. "That's still too long," He said. "Oh, this is my friend Yeri, and she said that she wanted to-" I got cut off by Yeri when she said, "Go to America one day with Nayeon." Then she awkwardly smiled after that.

"Yeri, you do know that Jungkook and Joshua are the same height right?" I asked. "Really?" She asked. "Of course." I answered. "But your boyfriend looks intimidating." She told me. "He does not, if anything, Jungkook looks more intimidating." I pointed out. "What?" Joshua asked. "Nothing important, just girl stuff," I answered. "Ok, I respect your privacy. I'll go over there so you two can talk." He pat my head and walked to a corner of the room.

"What a gentleman..." I accidentally said out loud. Again. "Nayeon, you're staring." Yeri said. "I know." I told her then sat down next to her. We talked about random things until Jungkook walked in. "You see Yeri, Joshua and Jungkook are the same height." I told her. "What? Let me see them together, then I'll decide if it's true." She said. "How are you going to do that?" I asked Yeri.

"Oh, you think I'm doing it? You do it, you know both of them." She said. "Fair point. I'll do it now." I said. She gave me a thumbs up as I began walking towards Joshua. "Hey Joshua, do you mind meeting my friend Jungkook?" I asked, trying to give a sweet smile. "Anything for you Nayeon." He answered. I led him to Jungkook who was just playing Candy Crush, yet he wasn't noticing our presence the first few moments.

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled. He just looked up at me as if I just tapped him on the shoulder or something that you'd bormally respond to. "I want you to meet Joshua. My boyfriend that I was telling you about." I said. Jungkook stood up and yeah, they're the same height. "Hey Joshua, I'm Jungkook. I hope we can be good friends." Jungkook introduced himself.

"I'm Joshua, nice to meet you." Joshua introduced. Things are going pretty good so far. "I'm sure we can be good friends, just never try to break Nayeon's heart," Jungkook said real serious. "Over-protective much, huh?" Joshua smirked. This wasn't a very good turn. I looked over at the shocked Yeri. I guess she saw what went down.

"Um, Joshua." I poked him on the side, but his glare was stuck on Jungkook. "Joshua," I tried again. "Let's go," I pulled him by the hand to drag him to the corner of the room. "What are you doing?" I asked him as soon as we got to the corner. "Me? You were the one who dragged me over here." He said. "Yeah, but what was with that smirk and that glare?" I asked.

"He was being over-protective, and I was just teasing him about that." He answered. "Alright, I guess I can believe it." I told him. He pat my head and walked off. I went back to Yeri and sat down next to her. "I still ship you and Jungkook, that Joshua guy, no." She said as soon as I got there. "Why? Is there something wrong with him?" I  asked.

"Yeah, there's just something about him that I just don't like." She said. This can't be good. Whenever Yeri says there's something wrong with someone, I usually say she's wrong, but she's always right in the end. Everytime she's right, but I always refuse to believe. "But he's my first boyfriend, and Joshua knows that. I know that he's a sweet guy." I argued. "How long have you known him?" Yeri asked.

She's smart. I've never thought of that until now. She has a fair point. "I've only known him for a day, but still, I'm not getting any weird vibes from him, so it'll be ok." I reassured her. "Whatever you say, but one day, mark my words, Nakook will be a thing, whether it happens naturally, or I- or maybe someone else will make it happen." She told me.

What does she mean by, "Makes Nakook happen naturally, or she or someone else will make it happen." I shouldn't make a big deal out of this...

Ok so... this chapter sux. A lot. So does this book. It's not the ship, it's me. I just suck at writing in general. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and shoutout to,
RachelCatchpole Livelylover1404 JJungNakook woodenwood zeromcrail AniqahTwice
Thank you for voting on chapter 12 and shoutout to: NAYEONXJUNGKOOK78 for commenting on chapter 12, much apprecitation for all 7 of you. My two new SevenTwice books will be out soon, hope you check those out, and byeee ~Peace