Chapter 8

Nayeon POV

Wtf?

I wake up, and I'm hugging Jungkook. How the f*ck?

Oh, I remember now. Yeah, I know it was just some scream, but the speakers were loud. And I fall asleep real easily. So, how can I not fall asleep?

I try to squirm out without waking him, and thank god he didn't wake up. Otherwise, that would be super awkward. I grabbed my phone and my bag, said my farewells' to Eunha, and left.

On my way back home, I realized I was still wearing the Devil costume. No wonder why I got all those weird looks. I started to walk a lot faster, until Sana texted me.

Their messages

Shy_Shy_Shy: Nayeon! Where are you? I'm still at Eunhas'

Bunny Nayeon: I'm on my way home, why?

Shy_Shy_Shy: But ur still in ur costume. People will look at you weirdly.

Bunny Nayeon: lmao, that's kinda happening right now

Shy_Shy_Shy: Hold on I'll run there rn

Bunny Nayeon: K

End of messages

As I was putting my phone back into my bag, I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I apologized, even though it wasn't my fault. "It's not your fault. If anything, I should be the one to apologize to you." A familiar voice said.

I looked up at the mysterious person, and saw Mark Tuan, the pervert. "You!" I shrieked. He then slapped a hand over my mouth. "You need to stop yelling." He warned. I spit on his hand, then he immediately pulled his hand away.

"First of all, gross... And secondly, I'm sorry about what happened at school. I hope you can forgive me." He apologized while looking down. "Fine, but never do that again." I said strictly.

Mark looked up, smiled, and said, "Thank you." I bowed my head, then with that, he left. I continued my speed walking, forgetting that Sana was on her way to find me.

As I was speed walking, a girls' voice yelled, "BOO!" Into my ear. I jumped and fell on the ground. "Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry Nayeon... You're bleeding, and it's all my fault!" Sana said.

"I'm bleeding?" I asked. I looked up at Sana, and she nodded. I looked back down to my knee, and saw a lot of blood spurring out. The world around me was spinning, and now my head hurts. Great.

The only thing that I could see clearly, was all that blood. This makes me so tired... The last thing I hear, is a faint voice yelling, "NAYEON! WAKE THE F*CK UP, THIS ISN'T FUNNY..."

Sana POV

Nayeon looked back down to her bloody knee, she looked surprised and nauseous, as she's processing what just happened. She looked dizzy as she stared at her knee. Her eyes drooped, and she fell over.

Does she get nauseous around blood? Probably, but since I'm Sana being Sana, I yelled, "NAYEON! WAKE THE F*CK UP, THIS ISN'T FUNNY..."

Ugh, she probably can't hear me. I would carry Nayeon back to her house, if it was just a minute or two away, but that's not happening anytime soon. Her house was at least 10 minutes away.

Who do I know that's strong...? Taehyung's probably super strong, otherwise he wouldn't be that muscular... Sana, snap out of it! I should ask him and Jungkook help with the Nayeon situation.

If you're wondering why I'm making Jungkook help, it's so I'm not distracted by Taehyung.

I dialed Taehyungs' number. 1 ring. "Hi, Sana!" He said cheerfully. "Hi, Taehyung... Sorry to break your cheerful mood, but can you please go to the end of 12st, it's an emergency!" I yelled worriedly.

"And if you can, bring Jungkook over too. I think he should know about this before anyone else." I added. "Um... okay I'll be there soon." He answered. "Thank you so much." I said.

He better be here soon... I should drag her a little bit towards her house.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook, wake up!" I hear Taehyung yelling. "Why?" I asked, trying to fall back asleep. "I don't really know. But Sana said it was an emergency!" He answered. That makes things even worse, they'll be all lovey, and ew.

"Come on." Taehyung said forcefully. "Fine!" I say harshly. We grabbed our stuff, and left. As Taehyung was driving down 12st slowly, I asked, "Grandma Taehyung, can you drive any slower?"

"Shut up. We're looking for Sana and some type of emergency." He hissed. "Okay..." I scowled. As we reached the end of 12st, we could see two girls. And then there was a trail of blood behind them.

Taehyung stopped at where the two girls were and yelled, "Sana, what happened, and who's that?" I stepped out of the car to investigate who Sana and the mysterious girl was. As I neared, I saw a familiar Devil.

"Nayeon!" I screamed worriedly. Taehyung got out of the car, and we both took Nayeon and put her on the backseat of Taehyungs' car. "Sana, sit in the front with Taehyung." I ordered.

Normally I would never do that, but if my best friend is losing big amounts of blood by the minute, then I wouldn't even care if they started to make out.

I put a little bit of pressure on Nayeons' knee so it doesn't let out anymore blood. I checked her breathing and it's pretty even. "How'd this happen?" I asked. "I snuck up on her, then she got scared and fell over. She scraped her knee, and I guess she get's nauseous around blood." Sana answered nervously.

I nodded my head. When we reached Nayeons' house, Sana reached down to get Nayeons' spare key under her doormat. Once Sana opened the door, I laid Nayeon down on her bed. I felt Nayeons' head, and yeah, she had a fever.

"V, get me a rag with cold water on it. Sana, go get the thermometer from the bathroom, and while you're there, get the rubbing alcohol and cotton balls." I ordered.

When they came back, I had to wash my hands, which had lots of blood on it. While I'm washing my hands, I might as well tell you how I know this stuff. Nayeon always did the thermometer and cold rag thing to me when I was sick. As for the bleeding, health class.

When I came back, Taehyung and Sana were already checking the temperature. I put a medium amount of rubbing alcohol onto the cotton swab, and dabbed it onto Nayeons' knee.

Between V and Sana putting a cold rag on Nayeons' head, and me stinging her knee with rubbing alcohol, Nayeon woke up. "Ow, that hurts. Stop..." Nayeon groaned.

When Nayeon finally opened her eyes, she asked, "What? Did I do something wrong?" Sanas' eyes watered as she hugged Nayeon. "I'm sorry Nayeon, it's all my fault!" Sana apologized. "It's not, now get off of me and go hug Taehyung." Nayeon teased.

Sana immediately got off of her and started to blush. I could hear Nayeon trying to hide a snicker from coming out. "You can all go now, I could do this myself." Nayeon announced.

V and Sana were hesitant, but they decided follow Nayeons' instructions and leave. "Jungkook! I told you to leave, why are you still here?" She questioned. "I'm not leaving until you can walk properly." I answered.

"I can walk properly, now go away." She insisted. "Then let me see you walk." I told her. "Fine." She tried to say confidently. She slowly got off the bed, and when she was finally up, she didn't fall.

"Now walk." I ordered. Nayeon nodded her head nervously as she tried to take a step. I could already see her leg shaking. I rushed over to Nayeon, and I caught her just as she was about to fall.

"You can definitely walk." I said sarcastically. "Shut up." She hissed, as she struggled to get out of my grip. I lay her back down on her bed, and I left to get her a water from her fridge. When I came back, Nayeon had already fell asleep.

This girl... I set the water on her bedside table, then I walked back to the chair. I was determined to stay up and watch over her. But soon enough, I fell asleep too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, fellow Nakook shippers. Tell me how the chapter was, and what you want me to do for future chapters. Well, besides making the Nakook couple happen. Sorry for not updating as quick as other books, and sorry for the weird plot this chapter. That's all! ~Peace