Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

I walked with Nayeon to school today, since I kinda made her sleep over yesterday. I still can't get that sweet smile out of my head. Do I actually like her? This feeling is new to me. I should ask V, he knows what liking someone feels like.

"Should I set you and Lisa up? You two would look totally adorable together." She said. "Don't you think?" Nayeon gave me that adorable smile again, which shot thru my heart. I just started listening so... "What?" I asked. "I THINK YOU AND LISA LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!" She yelled into my ear.

Just when I thought she was done, she reached back up and yelled into my ear, "DON'T YOU THINK?" At this point, some people probably think Nayeon's still drunk. She gave me puppy eyes, meaning that she's still waiting for an answer. "I don't know," I mumbled. "Why are you so grumpy? Are you on your period?" She jokingly asked.

I couldn't help but smile at Nayeon's playfulness. I gave her a little shove, but I accidentally shoved her into someone that was behind us. Unfortunately, I accidentally shoved her into a boy around our age. "Are you okay?" He asked Nayeon. The boy looks like he just transferred here, considering I've never seen him before

"Uh- erm, I'm fine. Thanks" Nayeon answered. Nayeon's face looked so red. I looked at the boy, who's still in the position with Nayeon, which is where he caught her. "Just be careful," He pat her head then helped her to her feet. He walked away with his four other friends. "Uh, thanks" Nayeon said a bit flustered.

He stopped to turn around, he gave her a gentle smile and said, "My pleasure. By the way, my name's Joshua Hong." He winked, and with that, he left. The nerve of that guy...

Nayeon's POV

"What a gentleman..." I accidentally said out loud. I looked at Jungkook, who was giving a glare at that Joshua guy. I wonder why though...

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" I asked with a look of concern. "I don't know" He mumbled. Seriously, iz this boi on his period or what? "Are you seriously on your period or..." Are you jealous? Jungkook didn't look at me. He completely ignored my question and he asked,

"When are you going to set me and Lisa up?" That was... unexpected. "Eh- I don't really know, when do you want me to?" I answered. "Just do it today, I don't care." He said. "Umm... okay." I said awkwardly. This type of thing has never happened to us before. It's never been awkward between us.

He started to pick up his walking pace. I could tell he wanted to be alone, so I just kept my distance from him. "Hi I'm Lisa, do you mind helping me with something?" Lisa asked. I turned around and I saw her talking to one of the girls in Blackpink. I think she was talking to Jennie.

"Sure, with what?" Jennie asked. "Well, I want to get into the cheerleading team, and I heard that you and your two other friends are in it so... Can you help me with that?" Lisa asked. "Yeah, of course I love helping out new people!" Jennie answered.

I'm so confused... I thought Lisa already got in. "Didn't I see you during tryouts?" Jennie asked. "Yeah, but I didn't make it in." Lisa answered. That explains it. "Hey, what's your name?" Lisa asked. "My name's Jennie, what's yours?" Jennie asked. "My name's Lisa." She answered. "So, Lisa is there anyone that you like in this school so far?" Jennie asked.

This is it, the moment I find out if Lisa actually likes Jungkook. "This one guy, I don't know his name, but he has a bowlcut." Lisa answered. "Ughh... every guy has a frickin' bowlcut!" I accidentally yelled out. I turned around and gave a sheepish smile. "What?" Lisa asked.

I couldn't think of a reason why I was eavesdropping, so I just went with the truth and answered, "My friend Jungkook likes you. And I just wanted to know if you liked him back that's all, but I don't know if you like him because you can only describe him as 'a guy with a bowlcut' and I'm super sorry that I was eavesdropping." I apologized. "It's fine, it's not a big deal anyways," Lisa said. Jennie just nodded and gave me a sweet smile.

"So you said, that your friend likes me?" Lisa asked. "Yeah, his name is Jungkook. Maybe you know him. Hint, hint..." I said being really obvious. "Oh, that cute guy with the bowlcut?" She asked. "Be specific." I said with a tone of annoyance. "Oh, right. Ok, um he has, erm- he looks like a bunny." Lisa answered."That's Jungkook, and I think he likes you." I told her. "He's a cute guy, I'll give it a shot." Lisa said.

When she said that, my heart just became sad and my soul darkened. I gave her a forced smile and said, "I'll get you two together as soon as possible." She made a sound which sounded like a squeal, and she said, "Thank you so much," Ugh dis bishhh... I don't hate her or anything, but I just don't like her...? I don't know anymore, I'm pretty sure I don't like Jungkook, because he's still like a friend to me.

Maybe I'm just jealous. That's all. He's just a friend that makes me jealous if I see him with another girl. He's just a friend that makes my heart flutter. He's just a friend that makes me really happy. He's just a friend that's really special to me. He's just a friend that I'm really close with. He's just a friend that I share my everything with. He's just a friend that cares about me ever so deeply. He's just a friend. That's all.

He's just a friend... Those words stuck together with me, just like me and Jungkook...

Damnnn... this was like one of the only times I'd ever update this early. The last time this happened, a new Twice song didn't come out lul. Anyways, tell me what you think about this chapter. And shoutout to:

ashleync11 and BangTwice_Nakookies
Thx for voting on past chapters! Anyways, see you next chapter! ~Peace✌