Chapter 1

[Edited: 1.4.19. April fools day, lol]

Disclaimer : I obviously don't own Naruto, photos or the video's. Kishimoto Masashi owns Naruto, as for the photos or videos, the credits go to respective owners :D.

Chapter 1 | Nobody's pov

Honestly, he knew it quite some time now. It wasn't hard to figure out. After all, he wasn't called a prodigy for nothing — wait he wasn't called a prodigy, he was called an idiot. A prodigy disguised as an idiot.

He knew what was happening. It would have happened anyway, sooner or later. He preferred later though. It was cracking, breaking, falling apart, along with him. That's why he was planning to escape, his plan was ready, it just needed one last push. It wasn't really a plan, nor was it a tactic, it was just a way of thinking what to do when it broke. Much of a choice he didn't have. He couldn't rely on anyone, never, ever. He never did, he never does and he never will. Learning the hard way was something he didn't appreciate but it just happened. He never had trust in anyone other than himself, hell he even didn't have much trust in himself.

Everytime they abused him, it hurt. But know what hurt him even more? Words. Everyday a little bit of his hope faded, with every beating and every insult. Iy hurt him the most when a child insulted him, kicked him and ran away in the safe arms of his mother. In the arms of a mother he didn't have.

Everyday he would give a big smile, even if it's a little too fake. Everyday he would laugh, even if it's forced. Everyday he would yell, even if his ears hurt. Everyday he would beam, even if he wanted nothing more than to stop. Everyday he protected them. Even when they didn't deserve it and would never do the same. Everyday he took a beating and stayed still, even when he could ran away. Everyday they would glare and he just ignored them, even though it was just pretended. Everyday he would eat Ramen, even though he wanted to eat something else. Everyday he would lose in a match, even when he could win sometimes. Everyday he would do it all for them, even when he knew they hated him. Everyday he said he would become Hokage, even when he would rather spat on every face at the Hokage mountain. Everyday he would cherish them and love them, even when they glared at him and insulted him.

Everyday when they hit him out of fun, he only yelled and brushed it off, even when he just wanted to strangle them. Everyday Sakura called him annoying, weak, idiot, etc and he just whined, even though he wanted to fight back. Everyday Sasuke called him an idiot. He insulted back, even though he didn't necessary want to. He really didn't want to be brought down from Sasuke of all people. Everytime Kakashi trained Sasuke he 'didn't' know, even though he knew it very well.

Every time it hurt him so much, so much he wanted to commit suicide but the demon fox inside him didn't allow it. The fox being the closest thing to a friend he had. Kyuubi, the nine tailed demon fox, the strongest Bijuu, the cause of many deaths even when it wasn't the beast's fault.

Everyday he gave his life away for them, even when they stepped over it like it's dirt. So where the was his praise. Where were those Thank you's, where were those I'm so sorry's, where were those Are you alright's?
That's right, there were fucking none.

And that is exactly what Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the third Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, is going to say to Konoha once his mask breaks.

To be continued...
Omg I hope it is good, I know it's a bit short but hey it's the beginning. Vote and comment please. I'm really insecure about my stories... If you feel like it write what you think about the beginning and if you guys have some ideas then feel free to write them. Later on it will be Itanaru anyways.

Ja ne!