Chapter 10

[Edited: 7.4.19.]

Well, it's me again, yay..... no one's happy to see me again? How cruel.
Anyway, in my previous fanfiction's many commented things that I wrote wrong. I'm sorry, it's either auto correct or me. English is not my first language. I'm actually from Croatia but we moved to Germany. So yeah. I struggle a bit with four languages. I'm learning French too. So I'm sorry! Anyway, on with the story!

Chapter 10|No one's pov

|Wave country|

It was morning. 6 a.m. to be exact. Naruto already checked all his scrolls. He had everything. The only thing he needed to do was to make a blood clone now. That would take a big portion of his chakra. Totally not as if you have tons of chakra, regardless if mine counts or not.

Whatever, furball. I'm really not in the mood to argue right now. It's waaaayyyy too early.

Naruto walked out of the house. It was becoming cold. Autumn neared. And so did his birthday. October tenth. He needed to go shopping soon. Warm clothes were in need.

The morning breeze made him freeze a bit. It was pretty windy. He looked around, taking absolutely no notice that he was walking by the beach. 

Well, at least it wasn't far away from the house.

He looked around again, made some handsigns, bit his thumb and brought his hand down to the sand.
It almost looked like he did the summoning jutsu, but he didn't. It was hard to explain. The shadow clone was made of chakra, and if he added blood to it, it would become a shadow blood clone. But he didn't want that. A blood clone was like a real copy of himself. Expect it's organs and everything was made out of chakra. Nevermind that, it's hard to explain. But in the end it was an exact copy of himself with flesh and blood.

Naruto didn't need to order it around. It knew all the orders already. Mind link.

|Naruto's pov (Finally someone else's pov)|

I went to the house with my blood clone. I was thinking about my journey when I heard two squeals. A girly and a,,, not so,,, manly one.

The squeal's belonged to Yuki and Inari. Wow who knew Inari could scream this high? Damn. My ears hurt for a moment before stopping. I was confused at what the damn they squealed at, when I felt someone cling to me. "'Ruto-nii, 'Ruto-nii come on! We are hungry! Where were you? What happened?! Why is there someone who looks like you? When-", I interrupted her questioning *cough* torturing *cough*. "Yuki, I'll make breakfast now. Also, don't worry. I was walking outside a bit. Nothing happened. This is a blood clone. It will be teaching the kids here how to become shinobi's and it will serve as an protection at the same time. Does that satisfy you?" I was definitely amused. She's just so cute! I wanna pinch her cheek. Oh nevermind I'm already doing it.

Sometimes I ask myself, was that really a mask? Or was it really just your stupid ass?

Shut up, Kyuu. Not funny! I can be optimistic and funny if I want to! After all it's.....

|Breakline|No one's pov|

That was something no one knew. Optimism was Naruto's hero. Or as Kurama liked to call it, jail. Behind his Optimism were his fears, feelings, masks and everything else. It was what kept him sane. It hurt, it did. Every insult trown at him hurt, but he lived with it. He lived because he knew it was something from his late parents. It was a gift he didn't wanna waste. Even though his life was forsaken with the burden that not many understood.

[Only the forsaken understood the pain of the burden.]

Sometime's Kurama asked himself how was Naruto still sane. Sure, you can survive insults and even abuse but a damaged soul? A damaged spirit? A damaged mind?

It was a lot to deal with. The glares, the whispers, the abuse, the loneliness, the promises – ah yes, the promises. Naruto made many promises and he kept every until the last one. He saved so many, he trained so much, and for what? For nothing. He was caged in that disgusting village. But now he had something he wished for, something he begged for, his entire life, his sixteen years.

He only held three wishes his whole life. The first one was for all his precious one's to be safe. The second one was for that loneliness in his heart to go away. And the third one was freedom. Yes, he desired freedom.

And he got it. He wasn't caged. He wasn't responsible for anything. He was free. Something that many desired. And he was happy. He knew that as long as he lived that there would be that one big hole where his heart once stood. Where it stood when it was caged. But no longer was it caged anymore.

It was just empty. An empty, shallow hole. He cried for it. He did. Cried days and nights over it before he accepted that it wasn't coming back.

He stood in front of the river, the one in which he always saw his reflection. His arms were in mid-air, alongside the wind. And the oh so crystal tears finally fell from his eye's. {Just like in the cover}.

He was happy, indeed. Free from Konoha. But not himself. He loathed Konoha but he detested that black hole in his heart even more. Because every time he smiled it shoved him his backstabbing friends, his backstabbing lover, the cursed villagers and how they cheered when he wasn't in their view anymore. How they worshipped him when they found out the truth. How he hated it. He smiled bitterly.

True, he hated many things but what he hated even more than himself, if possible, were those apologizes. He loathed, detested, hated these to the very inch of his very existence.

After all, weren't they too late?

After all, weren't they too late to save him?

After all, these aren't gonna erase the things he lived through.

They were too late to regonaize the truth, for they were too late to say sorry.

And now they lost him. He grinned. That's right, fool's. I'm finally free. Well, for the most part. But that's okay. I'll just do what I'm best at. I'll pretend.
Pretend, that it's okay.

He'd be fine pretending things were alright, even while it's ending keep it inside.

TBC

I know that this chapter was more like expressing Naruto's likes and dislikes. His feelings. I dunno. I always write what's on my mind so don't judge. I don't even know how I come up with all of this. Anyway review and vote please!