Chapter 5

[Edited: 4.4.19.]

Warning; Extreme Sakura and Sasuke bashing

Chapter 5 | No one's POV

Everyone, except Naruto and Kurama, gasped. Who wouldn't? After all, if someone would just let the Kyuubi appear out of nowhere and introduce him to you, what would you do? (Ahem). A foxy grin appeared on Kurama's face, "Why, hello petty humans." Kurama looked the people in their eyes. He didn't even need to stare any longer than a few seconds. The emotion in their eyes was apparent. Fear. That went on until he came to Naruto's friend.
They all held a somewhat sad smile, they believed him. It made Naruto happy, not that he would admit it. But then he turned to Sakura and Sasuke, glaring holes in them. Both were standing there, with their hearts beating hundered times per second. Kurama's face showed disgust and hatred. A growl escaped his lips, instantly letting about fifteen people faint.

"Well, what a pleasure to meet you.....not."

"W-what?", not even Sakura had the strength to yell. Turning around, to face her, he glared even more.

"Haruno, you should be so grateful that you still live. If I have been Naruto, I would have killed you a long time ago.... in a painful way....", and he smiled in such a vicious way that some felt like their soul escaped.

"Kyuu, please, let me do it."

"Are you sure?", eyes filled with concern watched Naruto, who in return smiled. A forced smile, which left a few people guilty. Naruto nodded. Kurama stepped aside and bowed his head, as if in shame...

No one dared to speak to him. It shocked the villagers when Naruto and Kurama spoke as if they knew each other for a long time. They even used pet names.
Inhaling slowly, Naruto took a deep breath.

“May I tell the tale of a child...”

"Whose painful scream were lost in the in darkness of the night...."

“Same routine, every time..”

“I watch as he...”

"Slowly stands up, picks up the clothes, waks away, never looking back..."

"Cause the child knows, the following night would bring the same......"

"Pain....."

It was a soft short 'song'? No, Naruto wouldn't really call it song but something of that sort.

But what frightened the villagers was that it was true. The song itself was Naruto telling his life in the view of a third person. It was like a blow to their hearts. They didn't understand it, they couldn't. Only those who experienced the same pain, understood.
Slowly Naruto began again.

"A powerful being, mistaken, misunderstood, used like a tool, because of it's powers...."

"Sealed into one woman, from her to the next, each generation the same..."

"A newborn laid in a crib, beside him his parents, dying......"

"Crying, over something he doesn't yet understand, the coldness of the wind freezing him...."

"Beforehand his dear parents died, leaving such a cruel fate into their child, never been aware..."

"There were big consequences....."

"Because of the burden the boy had to bear, already after a few first breaths he took...."

Naruto gasped for air.
Inhaling a shaky breath he continued.

"The boy, didn't know, didn't understand...."

"He didn't feel safe, in his own village, in his own home..."

"He learned to live in fear, he learned not to sleep..."

"He might just die when he relaxes..."

"There is a reason he doesn't sleep..."

"There is a reason he doesn't trust..."

"There is a reason he keeps pretending..."

"But there are simply no good enough reasons for breaking that child..."

"There are simply not enough sorry's for breaking him inside..."

Immediately, as if some magic started working it's way out of their mouths, many apologizes came from the crowd, from the people, villagers and shinobi's alike.

But like he sang, there were not enough sorry's for breaking him inside. "I give up...."

People realized, they were the cause of this broken soul. That was just a child, he wasn't the Kyuubi. They should have known. "W-what about your dream of being H-Hokage?", asked one of the villagers. "I.... You know what I would rather do?"

"W-what?"

"I would rather spat on every face at that Hokage mountain. I dislike it, dislike them...", people gasped once again. "You know on which face I hate the most?"...."My father's....."

The atmosphere dropped, no one knew what to do or say. "Na-Naruto, what about the Akatsuki?" stuttered Tsunade. Naruto smiled at her, stabbing her, just like before, over and over with guilt.
She saw through everything about him. "That bunch can fuck off and kiss my ass. Kurama and I merged years ago, when I nearly died. I'm stronger than all of them. Besides.....", he trailed off, a foxy grin on his face. And that wasn't a plastic one, that wasn't a pretended one.

"Hah! Don't make me laugh. You, stronger than them? You couldn't even defeat Sasuke-kun!" Sakura screamed while some wondered if they were going deaf.

Shikamaru quickly noticed that Naruto had that blank, empty look again.It seemed every time someone unwanted spoke, Naruto's blank look emerged. It was probably to hide what he was really feeling. "You know nothing.... Kindan no geijutsu: Uzumaki no kaihō."

To be continued...

Kindan no geijutsu: Uzumaki no kaihō = Forbidden art: Uzumaki release.