Chapter 6

[Edit: 4.4.19]

Chapter 6 | No one's pov

What stood before them could only be described as a god, an angel of sort. A guardian. There stood Naruto.
His blonde hair, which was a bit paler than before, was also a bit longer than that of his father. He was wearing a black anbu attire without the mask. His eyes were still pretty big and light blue. His birthmarks were still visible, not that it mattered, it added to his charm. But what caught everyone's attention were

the wings. [A few people complained on this but this is kinda exactly the reason I started this book in the first place.]
The big white wings, that were quite visible because of his black, tight anbu attire, were full with feathers. No one knew what to say, no one could say anything.

In a moment, the bloody mess changed into something akin to a demigod.

Pherphas a henge? No, people concluded. Five minutes passed by, no one moved. Naruto sighed, his eyes closed and he seemed almost relieved when he sighed. However that was not what caught their attention, no. What caught their attention was far more pretty, pleasant and undescribable. His voice.
It was so soft and yet so much Naruto-like, most people melted under it. While some girls and a few boys here and there blushed, Naruto opened his eyes. “Finally, Kyuu. Holding it in the whole time was really hard. My muscles are a bit sore.” Oh, did I mention that Naruto had a six pack -that was quite visible because of the tight attire- but wasn't all too muscular. His size remained same, meaning he was as tall as most teenage boys.

“I know, kid. I know. Hey when are we gonna leave?”, that sentence caused everyone to get out of the trance. “W-what is this?”
“It's a really rare Uzumaki kekkei genkai and it's forbidden for a reason. I told you, my mother was Kushina Uzumaki....”

“Who is your father?”, this time Naruto didn't bother to regonaize the voice. “My father was someone who failed as a father but succeeded as a..... well, as a hokage....” That was when all hell broke loose. “My father was Minato, Minato Namikaze.”

Everyone got thrown out of their mind, they were at loss of words. There were so many secrets revealed, and every secret brought out a bomb. Instantly Sakura yelled, “You're lying!There is no way the yondaime was the father of a demon!”

A rather sadistic grin appeared on Naruto's handsome face, a grin that terrified many. Despite Naruto being strong, he wasn't all too muscular, more average. Some would even call him beautiful. {There stood something about feminine before but I changed it now! Sorry!}

“Uzumaki sutairu: Tamashī [Uzumaki style: soultaking].” A sudden light appeared and it blended everyone, so they all had to look away. When it stopped there was

the yondaime hokage. No, the ghost of the yondaime. People couldn't believe it, couldn't grasp the situation. They began cheering while the poor Minato stood there blinking and confused. “Um excuse me, who brought me back?” Til now, he didn't notice Naruto. “That would be me...”, when Minato turned around he gaped, “S-son? Naruto?” Naruto nodded and before anyone could comprehend what happened Naruto punched Minato in the stomach. People's eyes grew wide. Wider than ever before.

Their hero was just punched by his son, the demon brat who they tortured his whole life. Soon, however, another light appeared and when it cleared Kushina appeared. She was a bit confused until she saw Naruto.

But when he looked her in the eyes, her heart broke into millions of pieces. She, as well as Tsunade, saw through it all. His eyes, they were something beautifu, but at the same time they gave away everything to someone who understood the same pain. When Minato saw this unfold his eyes hardened, he knew it as well. They both feared such things to happen. They both knew that there were consequences, they both hoped that they were not too big, but it seems that it was too much to hope for.

While the three Uzukaze's hugged, everyone other paled. They were in deep shit. Who paled the most were Sakura, Sasuke, Danzo and the elders though. “Kaa-chan, tou-chan, it hurts.”

Kushina, despite knowing what he meant asked, “Where, son?” Naruto pointed to his chest where his heart laid, broken in pieces. Many eyes watered. “It hurts so much kaa-chan, is there a way to heal it? Kyuu can't do it! He says he doesn't know the cure to that!”

Naruto pointed to Kurama who turned his head away, as if ashamed. Naruto himself sobbed and cried, like Kushina, Minato and many others. Kushina's heart sank, "I'm sorry sochi, I'm so sorry. I should have known, I should have done something. I'm so so sorry...” The cries grew, grew so much that the whole Konoha heard the heartbreaking cries. “The cure to that is love, my dear.” The cries that continued were even more heartbreaking. “M-mom, I'm scared. It hurts... What if it never heals?! What if I can't find that love? Where can I find it??? Mom....”, with every word Naruto said, Minato and Kushina felt their hearts break more and more. “Son”, began Minato, “i-if I have known I-I would never have...”, Minato couldn't bring himself to finish that sentence. The pain of that moment was breathtaking. However, it hurt him even more that the jutsu could only last about fifteen minutes, then they would be gone.

“It's okay, dad. It hurts, it really does. But I know you didn't mean to burden me. You just wanted to save the village... I know and I forgive you.” A weight fell off of Minato's shoulders, he was relieved.

An ever so small and sad smile crept on his face. Kushina grinned weakly and then Naruto smiled. His smile grew bigger until it became a big grin. 

It became a grin that matched his parent's grins. They laughed, but their laugh wasn't a happy one. They smiled, but their smile wasn't a happy one. They grinned but their grin wasn't a happy one. They were a broken family. A sad, yet happy, broken family who just reunited. “I'm so proud of you, Naruto. I'm sure Miko-chan would have been proud too. She wouldn't have been happy by what her son had done to her godson though.” Kushina felt a spark of anger. And she quietly laughed. This quick spark of anger made me remember Naruto's birth. Hahaha, I was so angry, just like back then when I was angry at Minato.

[If you wonder, Kushina and Minato saw Naruto's whole life after he hugged them.]

To be continued...

Comment and vote please!