Chapter 9

[Edited: 6.4.19.]

Chapter 9|No one's pov

|Wave country|

Naruto smiled sheepishly. "Nawuto-nii, angel?", asked the youngest one who didn't understand what was wrong. "A-ah, chibi, that's kinda hard to explain. It's a kekki genkai, a bloodline limit. It's something that some shinobi have."

The little child did not understand but giggled happily and ran into Naruto's arms. Naruto gladly picked him up and spoon him around. It was a moment he enjoyed a lot.
Naruto liked the sound, kids giggling. It was so happy, so pure, so innocent. Naruto wanted to protect it forever. "Yankee-san, Shuzika-san, Royu-san", they snapped out of their shock, "I will be here only a few days but if someone wants to learn anything about shinobi's or how to be one, they can learn from me. Is that okay?"

And all too soon, tears of happiness fell. Many children clapped and giggled or laughed too. "There were indeed quite a few kids who wanted to be shinobi's. Could you please teach some other kids, out of the orphanage, who also wanted to become shinobi's as well? I mean, if it isn't too much." Naruto nodded and all the kids there hugged him, again. Haha, what's this? A hugging season? You bet.

"I'll be here tomorrow to teach them. I've got some things to do, see you tomorrow chibi's! See you Yankee-san, Shuzika-san, Royu-san!", he waved them as both he and Inari left the orphanage.

"Hey Inari."

"Yes, nii-chan?"

"You want to become a shinobi too?"

"Yes, of course!!!"

"I think I'll be here only a few hours. I'll go tomorrow. But I'll leave a blood clone here. Okay?"
"H-hai. But nii-chan why did you say you'll be here for a few days when you'll only be here for few hours?" Naruto shook his head and smiled, almost apologeticly.

|At the shop|

While Inari was busy jumping around Naruto searched things that they needed. However when he went to the vegetables section, there were none. Waving his arm at the shop assistant he called, "Umm, excuse me! Could you help me?" A twelve years old girl quickly came to him, a big smile on her face. "How may I help you, sir?"

"Where are the vegetables?", he pointed to the empty boxes beside him. The girl gasped and panic overcame her. "Shit, fuck, dammit, -" "Language!", the girl stared weirdly at Naruto who blushed in embarrassment. "S-sorry, habit!" The girl giggled before sighing and frowning. "Hey, umm, I know i just met you but I would like to help you! I'm Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and this is Inari. Pleased to meet you!", he grinned brightly with Inari and she returned the gesture. "I-i am Yuki. I work here a-and well umm we're poor and my mother is ill and I have to take c-care of me and my little brother. The vegetables disappeare often. I don't know how. The boss said if something like that happens again t-that I'm fired. And t-then..", she started crying and Naruto's heart clenched. He quickly embraced her and she sobbed in his shoulder.

After five minutes she stopped, the reason was because someone shouted her name out. "Yuki!" Panic overcame her once more when she regonaized the voice. A drunk voice. Her father and the owner of the shop.
"Quick, hide!", she whispered and Naruto and Inari nodded, although they were confused. "Well, *hiccup*, if it isn't *hiccup* the little devil. Why were you born again?! *hiccup* You monster! Your mother died because of you *hiccup* and that little brat you call your brother!! *hiccup*", the man continued rambling angrily and hiccuped every now and then. It was clear that he was not sober, he was drunk. And in the heat of the moment, he slapped her, hard. The slap echoed through the shop.

The man pointed to the empty boxes, "Are you trying to say that there *hiccup* aren't any more vegetables?!?" "Father, I-I am s-sorry-"
"Why you little?!?", just as he was about to slap her again, a hand stopped him. Naruto stood before him with his wings wide open and his eyes light blue and violet. "A-an angel! The god sent an angel to kill you!", the man assumed and laughed.

Naruto growled and his eyes changed. They were now a deep shade of red and they were split. Kyuubi's eyes. "Wanna bet?", Naruto grinned sadisticaly. The afraid man gulped and backed away. "I dare you to raise your hand again, on your own child no less!", dared Naruto. The man stood there, frozen at the killing intent. Naruto turned to the crying Yuki behind him and smiled. His eyes changing back. He picked her up and carried her on his shoulder. He pondered not too long before coming to a decision.

"Yuki, do you and your brother wanna go with me? I will travel to the moon kingdom tomorrow. After that, I'll travel to the land of snow, also known as the land of spring. I am friends with the prince and princess. Oh and I have to visit Shion and Amaru. I think that's it." (A/n I know that these people are from the movie, but I love Naruto movie's soooo much. A character has the same name as me.) Yuki blinked a few times and then smiled and nodded.

Naruto smiled, motioned for Inari to leave and left the shop. Outside, the two males waited until Yuki came back with a little child, about a year old. He smiled softly and awe-ed at the sight. (A/n I love little kids.... when they aren't brats)

The child giggled happily and opened his arms. Yuki had brow, waist long hair and dark brown eyes. Her brother (which he still didn't know the name of) had quite a bit hair for a one year old, the hair was also brown and his eyes as well. Inari shook his head in the background. Well that's Naruto for you. Always saves the day.
"Naruto-nii, what about the veggies?", Naruto smiled sheepishly and answered, "It's cool. I remembered that I had lots of vegetables sealed in scrolls. I just forgot!", he sweatdropped along with Inari. "Y-you're a shinobi?", asked Yuki in awe. "Probaly the best there is, right Naruto-nii?", stated Inari proudly. "You bet!", they all laughed and went to Inari's house. The day tired them all out, especially Naruto.

Hidden were the eyes that watched, and no one saw, or did they?

To be continued...