Chapter 14

[Edited: 7.4.19.]

Chapter 14|Naruto's pov

|Unknown|

Ugh, it's dark. Damn, my head is killing me. What the heck happened?
Tch, can't even open my eyes. Blindfold. A few people are here. Strong chakra. Bet it's Akatsuki. “The brat is waking up”, stated a deep voice. Kakuzu, give or take. No one has a voice that deep. Not even Kisame. Speaking of that fish man... “Oi, guest-friendly much. Anyway, what's with the sword-wannabe? Keep that thing to yourself, sushi!”

Hidan, that immortal jashinist laughed. “Well, that kid definitely has a tongue, un”, commented the barbie-wannabe. “You gotta do the best of the situation”, I replied.

“Whatever. We're gonna kill him in a few hours. Might as well interrogate him. For some informations...”, suggested sushi man.
Others nodded. Damn, they really need to be more guest-frendlier. People nowadays.

They reached to touch me. “Eww. I always knew Orochimaru was a pedophile but Akatsuki. I mean, I know I'm handsome and all but I don't swing that way, sorry. No wait, I swing that way but you're not my type's.”

I could feel their twitching.
“Why you?!? -”, three people came and interrupted Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara and Zetsu.

Madara-wannabe, God-wannabe and Bloody Murderer. “What are you doing? Fools.”

“Shush, god complex guy. It's not like the world is ending. Besides, Madara-wannabe is the leader, no?”, I mocked.
Wish I could see their priceless faces. Serves them right! “Who are you, boy?”

“Jeez. I didn't know you're in need of glasses. Could've said so. Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto at your service. Or not. Anyway, would you be a dear and remove the pesky handcuffs and the blindfold? Thank you very much!”, I beamed like an insane person. It's good to lure them in false security.
Bet they're looking at me like an insane person.

“.... Hn.”

Definitely Uchiha. Which one of the two though? Sounded like Itachi.

“Alright, so um... you know that you can't get Kyuubi.” Well, that's partly a lie. They could, even if we merged, because it wasn't really merging, just chakra merging, “And didn't my..... voice give you three some advice? Idiots.”

“That was you?...”, questioned Pain and sighed, “I see.”

“Oh when we're at that topic. Could you please un-blindfold me. I can't see like you can see.” I heard some members snickering.

“First answers!”, growled Obito out.

“Deal”, I agreed.

“Explain yourself”, added Pein.

I began explaining, “Well, what I'm about to say is gonna shock you so better sit down.” I warned and continued when I heard that they sat down, “Right, anyway. I'm Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, as I said before, I'm sixteen, soon to be seventeen. I'm the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. My strength is something that you're gonna find out. I am the son of the late Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Meaning I'm the heir to both clans. I've had a fair share kf assassination attempts. I have a bloodline limit, a kekkei genkai, a doujutsu. Whatever you want to call it. It's called Kami no me. You're all begin used. I'm not sure but I suspect that it began with someone who created Zetsu. It's not here now, it knows that it's been found out. (I will call Zetsu an it since it doesn't have a gender). All other information is something private.”

I can imange their surprise but oh well, should've thought sooner, before
attacking and kidnapping someone who....

“... That doesn't mean anything! We'll find a way anyway. You're not immortal! Un!”, yelled the one with mouths on hands. Deidara, I think.

I can feel myself grinning. But not happily. That is a bone chilling, scary grin of a mad, insane man. And honestly, I'm not that far from either of those.

“Y'know. You shouldn't mess with enemies who you can't win against.”
I start laughing coldly and humorlessly at them. You shouldn't mess with things you don't know. And better yet, things you know.

TBC
Comment and vote people!
And nope, Naruto's not really all that crazy! Maybe a little, tiny bit. But well, aren't we all?