As long as you love me

This one shot is gonna be based off the music video, from this song! since it has a story line. But a little more different from that music video and like Kaycee is 16 and Sean 17. Kaycee has a strict and very protective family and Sean's family is the opposite and Sean is living next door to her.

This song is an actual cheesy🧀 song🎶 I've ever heard and so this one shot, would be a little bit cheesy too

Sorry about that

Also I edited few words
~~~~~~~~~
[Intro]
As long as you love me

Kaycee was sixteen years old, living in the suburban area of Los Angeles, She never gone to school but She is homeschooled. Kaycee go to Dance Classes here in LA. She's a sweet and humble young girl that catches everyone's attention with her charismatic and kind nature that just pulls you in.

Sean was one of those people who got pulled into her warmth and charismatic nature with those big brown hazel eyes and the kindest smiles he's seen on a girl. Or anyone

The one thing that started this whole relationship was a dance choreographed by Sean himself, he was teaching to 'best dressed man' that he taught a year ago in Poland at FairPlay Dance Camp, he was fascinated by the way she portrayed the music and the musicality was so intricate to get, unless you know music well enough to feel it in your bones.

After the class was over he introduced himself to her with a warm smile and hands in pocket, she looked at him in wonderment and a small timid smile on her face, she introduced herself to him as well with a blush adorning her face and hand tucking hair behind her ear.  And that was how it started.

This relationship that was simply complicated and high off this love with everything that turned out now

Sean looked at Kaycee's dad. Brad with anger and frustration, as he listen to what he's said "Listen Sean, my daughter is everything to me as well as my family, she needs me as much as I need her. And that means someday I have to let her go than when I do Sean she needs to be with a man not a boy which is what you are" with a stern and preventive expression that's on his girlfriend's dads face. "I love her!" He told her dad seriously, he heard a chuckle and brad saying "yeah sure you do, I know what type of guy you are, once upon time I used to be the same thing....You know what that means? That means one day you leave her for somebody else and break her heart... That can't happened!" Brad told Sean off firmly as he shake his head at him, Sean wanted to punch him right then and there but he didn't "You don't know us!" "I don't want too and I don't wanna know you. You're gonna get in your car and leave. Don't come back! Because if you do? It's not gonna be good for you. You hear me?!" Sean was torn into two things which is to fight him or go find Kaycee. "What would you do?" Sean asked Brad one last time as he saw him wiping is sunglasses with his shirt and hear  him say "I hit the road!"  Sean watch him walk away inside his house.

He sighed in frustration as he tug on his hair in despair than walked towards his car, getting inside and driving away from the driveway.

[Verse 1]
We're under pressure,
Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together,
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning (frowning)
But hey now (hey now), you know, girl (know girl),
We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances