••Love is the strongest••

Love is the strongest word on earth

"The word love and anything that ties to that one singular four letter word, that scares anyone because of how impactful it was." Pausing my writing, as I took a sip of my warm water, leaving me a bad taste but it's okay I guess.

Sitting down on my stool in front of my desk, writing in my journal that mi madré and mi padré got me for my sixteen birthday. In my peripheral vision, Sean is sitting on my bed, eyes downcast to his phone, occasionally look towards me with a dimple filled smile that our friends say 'his Kaycee smile' it shakes my head at the nonsense sometimes.

"As I was saying before I took my water bottle. Love is is a scary thing, not because you can't Handle it, I mean maybe you can't in some way, but because of how it was shown in the world,

Love was easy to fool sometimes, Hate was easy to love in some extant but isn't that funny?
How hate can bruise you until you love yourself.
It's crazy to say it like that now isn't it?
Love was easy to be touched and loved itself onto someone else skin, it shown through everything but definitely not what a naked eye can see sometimes
Like a tattoo that stays within oneself.

So yeah love is the strongest word on earth.

It's something rarely used and said

"Writing this in my journal, filling my thoughts into a poem, as you may or may not know I've liked writing ever since both my parents got me this journal,

And I'm thankful for all the things that has happened to me in the past year and almost one month, going on to a national tv for dancing, so I'm just gonna thank sean, my best friend for that, because it has given me ideas for creative writing or in my dance, as I put my attention to my dancing and controls of my movements because of what happened in the past year.

Well anyways the word love is the strongest word on earth, yet it's something rarely used and said because how extensive that word meant,

My family and closest friends are the great example for keeping my love for things in such an open minded way, Helping me with my creativity and strive to become better, as I am always a student for new things, especially dancing as you never stopped learning.

As someone once said "hate or not hate it's great motivation either it's great comments you know we're sincerely appreciate that, and you know it's a hate comment, we prefer to use that as motivation to become better, rather allowing you to bring us down.

The wise words that's from my best friend, whom also became mine as well."

But if you find it, and know it's worth.

"Maybe it has taken me some time to get this, maybe it was right thing to say that I was too young to be with someone, in a more of a relationship rather than just being friends, he's patient with me, he knew of my feelings for him, but waited for me to take a risk and be with him in that way.

Bailey and tahani has said that he had a crush on me since I became a immabeast, didn't really believe them but as I see his actions in a different lens, my heart and mind finally met, helping me understand what they have meant,  at one point in time."

Pausing my words as I look up and looked at him, Sean who's eyes still downcast to his phone, but looked up when he felt my gaze on him, giving me a surprise smile and one eyebrow raised up in query.

Shaking my head at him while tenderly smiling at him than turning my head down to my journal, but a blush was on my face when I felt him kiss my forehead gently.

"But if you find it, and know it's worth. You'll feel the blooming love that has grown ten folds for someone you've been afraid to talk to, or feel love for what you do, than love is worth it.

There will be a bright future for you ahead

"Finding love and know what it's worth, you feel brand new, sometimes we can be a victim of love, in a hurtful way but you can conquer it, with patience and understanding of that word.

Maybe the context to that specific four letter word, is being manipulated for hate sometimes, cuz it's a disguise for the other four letter word which you guessed it 'hate' because we can become violent and lie to save ourselves at times.

But if you're patient with it and care for it endlessly, your emotions and your thirst for things will become true, because love is definitely worth fighting for. No matter what kind of consequences you've endured, in your life.

Since there will be a bright future for you ahead, if you're in love with something you're passionate about, than it's okay and if you're in love with someone than be sure to keep them close, if you want than keep them at arms length, when you're being afraid of it, is a problem for you, than be patient with oneself because needing time is what is worth too, as well as loving your self worth, your confidence than you're okay."

Finally putting my journal away, putting it in my nightstand, than sitting beside Sean, my fingers grabbed ahold of the tv remote turning on Netflix

To the series of 'the office', Sean wrapped his around me, beckoning me against himself, putting his phone away than suddenly putting his lips on mine, surprising me for a second than melting into his embrace, kissing him back just as passionately as he done, he pulled away than trailing wet kisses down my jaw to my neck than my shoulder, trailing it back up with more pressure, feeling myself shudder at his movements.

Than he finally pulled away, his attention went to the tv, acting nonchalant about what he just did, shaking my head in disbelief at him.

Smiling widely than leaning up, to kiss his cheek, before putting my attention back to the tv watching it as well.

We talked and made inside jokes with the show, loudly laughing and tickling the other in the process of laughter. Than holding one another close.

Him whispering " I love you Kaycee.

As I too said "I love you more Sean!"

He shook his head in disbelief while muttering out "impossible!" Which caused a giggle to come out, blush adorn my cheeks by the affection he has for me

*****
Here's another short poetry writing session and this is part 6 to this poetry thing I decided to do for almost a week

Also this one was kinda in a fast paste because I sorta ran out of ideas when I decided to do this

There is definitely a spelling error somewhere because of how fast paste it was to write this
Sorry about that