[Unfinished] Get you the moon |2/3|

A couple of kids part 2 out of 3

A/n this is a part two out of three-part one shot, it's all in sean's point of view when they were together before he left without telling her. I'm still working on the third part but we'll see how this one goes then I will think of something for the last part of this mini storyline.

There are a lot of misspelling in this story, so sorry about that.

•••••

[Intro]

You gave me a shoulder when I needed it

The many reasons why I've felt like I am whole when I'm with you

It has been a couple of months since I asked Kaycee to be my girlfriend, and I've been really happy and feeling so infatuated with her. It's..it's crazy to me

Walking down the sidewalk of her neighborhood, her soft delicate hand in mine, tightly holding it, smiling widely as I listened to her laugh loudly, telling me something that happened with her girlfriends, embarrassing stuff, making me shake my head at the story she told, feeling the wind breezed past us and making her huddle close to me, for body warmth.

Leaning my head against hers before kissing her temple gently and wrapping my arm around her shoulder, the one that's holding her hand. We ignore the looks of the bystanders.

We walked back to her house, to the empty place, as her family wasn't there at the moment, to go do errands and adult stuff.

Watching her as she unlocked it, opening the slightly squeaky door, which tells me that this door hasn't been changed in a while, hearing her muttered a few coherent words that I barely deciphered, causing me to chuckle before walking towards the kitchen where we saw a note on the counter. "Hey, sweetie me and your dad went out with the holts, so it is just you tonight...oh and your brother is on a business trip, so please no partying, always lock the door and put in the security code in, before you're going to bed okay!? love you sweetheart." — Mom.

Sean said reading it, while leaning against the counter, before looking at her, seeing the small frown that settles on her soft features, grabbing her hand before pulling her into my arms, putting down the letter before wrapping my arm around her back, rubbing it reassuringly.

D'you want me to stay with you tonight? Until your parents get back home!" I asked her, resting my head on top of hers, feeling her breath fanning my chin and my neck, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"Yeah, I like that very much! Sean." Kaycee spoke after a few long quiet moments, in the comfort of the silence that embraced us. I nodded my head "okay" I replied quietly. we then ate and trudged up the stairs to her room, walking into her room as I look at the wall in front of her bed, smiling at the few pictures she candidly took of me when I wasn't paying attention, along with mapped out places that she tagged off as green, meaning that she's already been there before.

A lot of her friends, who also became mine asked me if I had any social media accounts and I usually tell them no, cuz..well it's true, except for this first account that only my family and relatives know about, I would like to let her know by her I mean Kaycee, but that account is for my art whatever that might be, I was always drawn to music and drawing so I sketched whenever I see the inspiration comes to mind and for music I usually do it as a hobby, not a solid thing because I'm not looking for the long term goal or even short term goal, just going with the flow of things, even if my dad wants me to find something that's concrete but I told him that I'm still a kid and whenever I'm ready I'll let them know, which we both often argue about this past year and a half. Which my sisters hate and sympathize with me because I'm the youngest in the family and whatever my dad suggests is a bit too much for me, mentally and emotionally.