••Flowers bloom••

Flowers bloom when
the sun comes and
let the rain be
his saviour for when
he goes into the dark,

Sean lies awake in the bathtub, with blue flowers around him, tub overfilled with hot water, as it relaxes his bruised muscles, with the residual effects of blood splatter on the tile floor and on his knuckles and face.

As he could still hear the cries of despair from her lips, couldn't be heard until you listened closely, overshadowed by the sounds knuckles punching against his skin, as the man overpowered him.

As he lay there groaning in pain and calling out her name. Didn't hear her as black dots clouded his sight.

Only catching glimpses of the petit figure being shoved inside the vehicle. Inside her fathers vehicle.

Blue was her favourite colour, so he laid in hot water with blue flowers floated above the water, as some welted down in the clear water.

Hues of red mixed with the colour of blue.

Making it into a tragic story coming to the forefront of his mind.

Tears felled down his cheeks as he reminisced what happened earlier in the night.

Didn't think it would come this way, didn't think he would do that to her. To his own daughter.

He gotten out of the bathtub as the water slowly became cold, making him shiver with agony and heartache.

Went inside his bedroom that is connected with the bathroom, changing into grey sweats and long sleeved black shirt with the designs of the kinjaz logo.

Ruffling his jet black hair as the water dripped down his back, in cold remedy.

He heard her speaking softly in the night. As they snuck out into the lonely streets of LA, holding hands as they shout out pure happiness that came out of their lungs.

Heard her spoke poetry to him "Flowers bloom when
the sun comes and let the rain be his saviour for when
he goes into the dark." From the lines of papers that's kept inside her pocket, scrunched up in a ball.

To hide it's true form of simplicity, that should be lay out flat in front of his eyes. In front of their eyes but didn't because of the forbidden ocean minds that connect with their souls. That weaves together with love and familiarity.

but the moon takes
the flowers that the sun
has left for the nights
and mornings where
it's illegal to touch.

Laughing humourlessly at the familiar fine lines of worry heartache.

Sean misses his muse, misses his light,
that left abruptly, the flowers he bathe with, were the forget me not flowers or scorpion grasses.

It was a gift to him by her.

Kaycee went out of her way to appreciate him, to show her love for him in a sentimental value of a small but big gestures. And snuck out into the night and bought flowers, the one laid in the bathtub, water still half full, growing colder and colours of the forget me not bleeding into the water with blood, that goes colder by the minute.

She left it, on the windowsill of his window, before sneaking inside his very room, where now he lays wide awake, smiling small as the recollection of that time when she surprised him by hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek, giggling away quietly, so no one in the Lew household would hear her.