Night time

Republished with a few changes

Here is the second songfic oneshots that I've been down for two days but finally finishing it tonight

••••••

Kaycee p.o.v

[verse one]
You mean that much to me
And it's hard to show
Gets hectic inside of me
When you go

I was laying down in my bed, under the covers, listening to the rain outside my windows, in me and my sisters apartment that we're sharing in New York

I was laying down in my bed, under the covers, listening to the rain outside my windows, in me and my sisters apartment that we're sharing in New York. Just my thoughts getting crowded by my breathing and nostalgia of when at one point. I was laying in the same position but definitely a different setting, in that time. Me and Sean were laying there, talking about everything and nothing, with no white lies in between them. Laughing and taking silly photos on our phones and posting them on our Instagram stories.

"You mean that much to me!" I whispered it in the dark, telling it, to no one but the silence and my own ears

He meant a lot to me, Sean still means a lot to me these days, and my sister Kylie can see it but never say anything about it, because she knows I won't do or say anything about what happened back then. It may have been four years since the last time we have seen one another, but we did talked on the phone and texted each other but neither of us seen each other in that time period.

Sometimes everything is calm and happiness and 'it's hard to show' what I'm feeling inside, but Im still happy and optimistic about everything that have come in my way in the last four or five years, like getting an acting job for a dance movie and many movies, tv shows after that, teaching around areas of North America and getting to move here with my sister when I was seventeen, my mom was the one suggesting for me to move in with Kylie, mainly because my mind would be off sean for a little while.

Somehow a little while turned to four years of not seeing one another face to face, 'it gets hectic inside of me' whenever I have these moments of déjà vu and my thoughts getting deeper, of only one person and that person isn't even here but just the picture on the night stand. "When you go'. you still crowded around my mind" I said quietly

Can I confess these things
To you
Well I don't know
Embedded in my chest
And it
Hurts to hold

(Flashback to four years)

"Can I confess these things to you..Sean?"
I said softly to him as I turned my body towards him, I watched his chest moving up and down deeply and calmly, as the moon illuminated his form in his bedroom, where I way sleeping over for the night.

"Well I don't know kayc.. what's on your mind?" Sean said in a playful tone, as he pull me closer to his body.

I chuckle in a bit sadness, but heartwarmingly. "it embedded in my chest" taking a deep breath and sitting up straight, than turn my body over his, to sit on his lap carefully, moving a bit than sitting comfortably. I saw the surprise in his dark brown eyes.