••Do they know?••

Somebody once told me, it's who you think about when you're in front of the ocean, that's who you're in love with

Kaycee sat down on the bench chairs outside her parents porch, her hair moving around with the wind and the tight curls became loose, from cavorted around her four bedroom wall in delightful way.

Her eyes glimmering with love and adoration as she saw Sean playing with her baby cousin, hearing them laugh joyfully and smiles wide, watching her best friend playing catch with the little kids.

"Somebody once told me, it's who you're thinking about when you're in front of the ocean. That's who you're in love with." Her grandmother told her granddaughter, as she watched her with a look of understanding, she can see the look in her eyes.

Kaycee has this look, that shows that she's in love and her grandmother can see it clearly as her granddaughter watches her best friend interacting with her little cousins.

She turned her head and looked at her grandma with a look of confound by the explanation from her, than smiled shyly as her eyes were downcast from how bashful she became.

Looking back up to Sean and her cousins with the same feeling of love and admiration to her best friend.

Yeah maybe her grandma is right, maybe she knew it for awhile but didn't have the guts to say it out to her best friend, maybe someday she will say it out to him.

Who are you thinking about? Do they know? Could you tell them? Somebody you want be good to, somebody you want to be bad for.

"Who are you thinking about?" Tahani asked her best friend as she saw Kaycee's face lightened up with a look of longing and endearment for something or someone.

"Hmm?" Kaycee asked distracted by her thoughts.

"I asked who are you thinking about?" Tahani asked again, surprisingly Kaycee blushed in a deep rosy colour, as her dimple under her right eye became prominent to tahani , as she saw her best friend have this look of warmth that melted the colour of her brown honey like iris.

She look down at her hands as the butterflies in her stomach flying around crazily, feeling the sweat that appearing on her palms with nervousness.

"Uh, no one?" Kaycee said to one of her best friends, but said it questioningly.

Tahani raise her eyebrow at her, not believing it for one second. As she gave her 'really' look, But kayc wasn't looking at her but at their surroundings that is the beach.

Normally she wouldn't go to the beach but it was a really nice and hot day so why not enjoy it at the beach with her best friends.