Can you hold me |part two|

Edited and republished

[Intro:]
[Britt Nicole:]
It feels like a tear in my heart
Like a part of me missing
And I just can't feel it
I've tried and I've tried
And I've tried

God Sean can be stupid sometimes, my thoughts said as I ran my fingers through my hair as 'it feels like a tear in my heart' from the longing feeling that I'm having right now.

As I remember our fight at mr Tim milgram studio.

that I knew he be'd there sinces he's teaching there and assisting a choreographer named jake kodish, I already payed for that class, but I'm not there to dance. I'm there to confront that gullible guy I've catch feelings for.

After signing in being instructed which studio I'm supposed to go, the woman at the desk have a curious wonderment look in her eyes after seeing the way I walked away. Once I made it to the right door I opened it gently, even if I'm fuming on the inside, I stood back behind a few other dancers.

I look around for Sean seeing the unfamiliar faces since I'm not in Los Angeles, since I don't want to social my life with fake people, but my hometown in Sacramento. Than I saw him talking to two girls who clearly flirting with him and the sad part is that he too was flirting with them, it fell 'like a part of me is missing' and i knew why it felt like that, breathing out deeply to stay calm and not blow up at him before the class even starts, now that would be rude and bad on my part so I held it in until Sean started teaching, back to me by Marian hill that I believe that the older choreographer (jake kodish) taught too a couple of years ago.

Sighing out quietly as we all danced to the genius mind of Sean, smiling softly as I uttered that quietly in absentmindedly, not aware of few stares turned my way, just dancing to the music even if I dislike Sean right now.

Than groups went up, luckily I didn't get picked this time around. After Sean's class was over, some students left as some stayed for Jakes class.

Leaning against the mirror as I watched Sean flirting with the girls that stayed. He than turned and walked towards the mirror wall, to only stopped and looked at me with wide shocked eyes, than a guilty expression was in placed. He than stood in front of me

"Didn't know you'd be in Los Angeles Kaycee!" He said as if I didn't see him flirting with the girls who are now staring at us both.

"Yeah well I decided to come here to talk to you.!" I snap at him in anger and frustration, he flinched at my attitude. But nonetheless he smiled at me "okay we'll talk later, okay right now there is class and I'm assisting." He said trying to lure me away so I won't cause a scene, because of his damn reputation.

"NO I want to talk to you now sean?" I yelled 'no' part than the room became quiet as the dancers heard my outburst. He eyes pleaded with me to corporate but I shook my head at him.

"How many times have you been lying to me..huh? How many more girls have you been talking to, screwing around with?" I sternly said as I saw the guilt in his eyes, "please let me work this out...Please!" He said heartbreakingly, my heart clenched at the tone of his voice but I won't fall for his trap.

He grab both my hands, tightly holding it, I tore his hands away from me as I push him away as I felt a tear slip down my cheek so did his. I swiftly went to the door, leaving that room.