Happier

Walking down 29th and park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

Sean's p.o.v
His eyes were downcast on the sidewalk in Los Angeles. Sean felt his heart constricted in disparity as he reminisced that one day after his 19 birthday, him and Kaycee walking down the block to a local park that's closed to Sean's home, laughing and kissing lovingly not even caring about the consequences back then.

Walking down the 29th and park, heard her laughter not too far from where he stood, after hearing it for the first time in a long two month of not having any contact with one another.

his breath hitch achingly as he saw her in another mans arms.

'God you still look beautiful Kaycee' Sean thought loudly in his head as he watch the couple laughing like they used to do before he fucked everything up.

'You look happier liàn rén'  "oh yes you do" he whispered that last four words to no one but himself and the wind that kissed his skin in icy cold evening.

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah you look happier, you do

He didn't even want to get out of his bed and his apartment but his friends are persistent when it comes to their concerns for their friend, who's been depressed for 5 months now.

Ever since the big fight and break up with his long time girlfriend.

Now he is at the bar with his best friends, fake ids in hand that Julian gotten them for 'special' occasions, Sean saw her with the arm of another's mans closeness, walking inside the bar with her lover.

Sean was sitting on the stool at the counter at the bar while his friends dancing and laughing on the dance floor, saw them as 'he said something to make Kaycee laugh'.

Than I saw it, 'I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours' did my heart swell with longing and the remedy of my broken heart, seeing the glimmer in your beautiful forest like eyes.. my love

'Yeah you look happier, you do ricebowl' my thoughts said quietly in the back of my mind.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal baby
If you're moving on with someone new

The first encounter with her was soul crushing moment as I saw her in dance class that I haven't seen her in for a long time now almost 7 months but I knew she traveled too, to different conventions and workshops across the United Kingdom.

We danced together like we used to do until everything went to shits between us, not because of her but because of me and my selfishness.

After class was over everyone went home except for me and Kaycee, she smiled at me in the duration of the class, she talked about the adventures she made with her choreographed routines that she taught in the uk, me telling her the same thing too.

"I'm proud of you ricebowl!" I said softly to her, seeing her stopped what she was doing on her phone, seeing the tighten jaw and emotional bubble in her throat. But she hidden it by thanking me even if I saw right through her like an opened book.