••Silhouette in polaroid••

Part 1 of the one shots that's not related to song or based off a song. But the artistic way of oneself and self knowledge on life.

This one is the point of view that is Kaycee but it also goes as third person because it's how I'm written this one because it fit for me

Ps this focus less on the relationship aspect of sean and Kaycee but more on her

Words count 5859

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauty in things are hard to decipher in disillusioned time, laugh was easy to create. You either laughed at oneself or the things that amuses you but nonetheless it is a feeling where you're filled with happiness like gasoline that's ready to inflame you and the people around you. But it is filled with joy. Not agony.

That is what it's like, for Kaycee, Kaycee rice. 'silhouette' some would called her, her purely love was the outline of her very soul.

She walked with gracefulness but cautiously. She adored the darkness, as much as the light was her highlight of her life. But darkness has given her calming sense of self, it hides the horrors that's within each perimeter in anyone's perception on life.

But she adored the darkness because she can be silly, be happy. Or cry openly without feeling vulnerable that light has shown her, from time to time again.

The account she owns was a secondary source for the main one, where her artistry was known by bystanders. Where cyber bullying wasn't thrown her way all the time, for being happy, for being different to the next person they tried to make her out to be. Her friends was her encouragement to make this social account. To be more her inner self. Their joyful memories was her canvas.

She was captured in polaroid, the silhouette more mesmerizing to witness by the ones she cared the most.

She posted this on both her main and second Instagram

She posted this on both her main and second Instagram. With the caption

"Open your eyes. Close your ears!" A quote no one heard or cared enough to understand, that short caption not even her friends, family knew of the meaning of it. That also gotten 23.345 likes in two hours, she was the silhouette in the friends eyes, through the Kindness of her soulful body. Sean was more or less mystified by her, by the girl he fell in love with.

"You're beautiful, you know that?!" Sean said to her, laying down on the grass outside her backyard of the lake house. Where her family invited him, Charlize, Bailey and Julian, josh for four days, to take a break from their daily life on dancing, photo shoots, and auditions etc,

Kaycee who's head was on Sean's stomach to act as a pillow, looking at the night sky, looking beyond the clear view of darkened night. To look for the stars and make a wish on 11:11 time, because those things comes once in a life time. The wishes that'll come back to her and interlace within her veins, where happiness was perceived as an important part of life. Her life.