Chapter 4

3rd person pov

The red head glared at the blonde who was smirking.

"what are we not friends anymore, "the blonde grinned.

" No we are not, "the red head growled.The blonde began letting off explosions in his hand.

" Lets go, "Kirishima growled.Kirishima's body hardened fully which made him look like a monster but it was just his quirk.Bakugou began to run at the red head but he didn't move.When bakugou hit him it did nothing but leave a line of smoke.He growled and tried again but nothing happened.

Kirishima cut the male multiple times with the sharp part of his hands.The blonde growled and started shooting hard core explosions that did nothing but make the blonde tired.Kirishima took his chance and threw him off the rock.

" Kirishima wins, "Aizawa yawns.

Izuku's pov

I smile and hug kirishima.

" Are you okay, "i asked.

" Just a little hot, "he smirked.I roll my eyes and smile at him.He leans down and kisses me.I kiss back almost immediately.

" Stop doing that...ugh you two can go back to the dorms i guess, "aizawa sighed .I blushed in embarrassment and nodded.We went back to the changing rooms and changed.

I was laying on the bed texting Momo about homework.

" Babe do we have to do this, " Kirishima groaned.I looked up to see the male on top of me pouting.I bit my lip trying to keep in my squeal because damn was his pout hella adorable.He growled and looked at me with lust glazed eyes.

" Don't do that, "he growled.

" I can't help it, "i purred, " anyways you have to do your homework or you can't pass and if you can't pass then i can get out of school before you and go to a college where i meet hot guys then i cheat on you but never tell you and i keep cheating and one day you come for a surprise visit just to see me in bed with another man."He smiled at me.

"i know that would never happen because your to sweet and you would be so guilty, "he smiled.

" College could change me, "i blushed.

" I will graduate with you and marry you and that's a promise and stop watching sad romance movies, "he smiled.

" Maybe i don''t wanna, "i pouted." He growled seductively in my ear.

"you look so cute when you pout, "he growled.

" So do you, "i purred.

" Not as cute as you.Damn you turn me on, "he growled.

" Do i, "i smirked.He licked my ear.I let out a little moan.

" Very much, "he growled.I smile at him.

" Guys get out of your room its friday night were gonna do some shit, "Mina said as she barged into the room.I jumped up making me and kirishima accidently kiss.

" S-sorry, "i mumbled.He smiled and lifted me off the bed and into his arms.He followed the pink haired girl out of the room.

" What are we gonna do mina, "i questioned.

" Fun stupid kiddy games to make some people jealous, "she smirked.

" Sounds fun, "i smiled.When we got to the main room everyone was there.We sat on a free space on the couch and i moved around on Kirishima's lap so i could see what was going on as he leaned his head on my back.