Chapter 14

Dabi's pov

I smirk and look at all the bleeding bodies on the ground.

"To bad, "i smirked.

" Dabi..Toga..you have a new toy so share equally, "the intercom says.

" Looks like izuku's gonna have some fun, "i smirked.Todoroki stands up.

" Don't you fucking dare, "He growled.

" To late, "i smirked and shot him down with my fire.

" Lets go, "i motioned for Toga to come and we left the bleeding bodies.

Izuku's pov

I run at him but he begins shooting fire out of his mouth.I growl in pain as the fire burns my shoulder.He smirks.

" Let me go dad, "i growl.

" Not a chance, "He smirks.I knock down the barrier and make it disappear.I see Aizawa's shocked face and he wipes his tears away.He growls and darts straight for my dad and so do i.We both hit him with our heads and he stumbles down in pain.

" Aizawa they want me, "I sighed.

" I knew it, "he growls.I feel a hand on my shoulder then i get pulled back.Aizawa looks back but its to late.I'm in a library...well ot looks like a library.I look back to see tomura smirking.

" I never liked your fathers plan and i wont let that damn burt face and yandere chan clone have whats mine, "he growls in my ear.I cant move." I gave you something so you can't fight back, "He smirks.I gulp.

Kirishima's pov

We caught all the villains but Dabi, Toga, and tomura.I look around for izuku but i only find a frantic Aizawa.

" Aizawa were is izuku."i should have fought for him to stay but he was to...to, "He shut his mouth.

" Where is he, "i growled.

" Tomura took him when we were detaining his father, "he sighed.I growled and took off.Zeus ran to my side.

" Sniff him out, "I growled.He nodded and began sniffing the air.Shortly after everyone else caught up.

Tomura's pov

I tied him up and gave him a blindfold so he couldn't see anything i did.Before his

" medicine" wore off i tore off his clothes.He began squirming.I grabbed his member but made sure i put my gloves on first.I began stroking it slowly.I groaned.

I couldn't help but bend over and kiss his beautiful pink lips.He didn't kiss back but i didn't care.I bit at his lip trying to get in but he refused.I began stroking him faster and he gasped.I took the chance and slid my tongue in.I explored his mouth while he sat helpless under me.I stopped everything i was doing and hoisted his legs over my shoulders.It was hard since they were tied up but i did it.I positioned myself and didn't even ask before i pushed all the way and pounded hard into his tight ass.He screamed in pain and tears flowed out of the blind fold.

I enjoyed the feeling so i went faster.I leaned down and attacked his neck as i pounded into his now bleeding ass.He cried under me but i was in to much of a hungry daze to care.The door busted open.I looked up to see the red head from before.I smirked and began thrusting into izuku harder.He growled but a light flash pushed me off of izuku.

Kirishima's pov

Izuku was a panting mess and he was bleeding.I whimpered a little but glared at the culprit.

Sorry its short