Chapter 7

Its funny cuz i already make three chapters a day and have to wait to publish them.

Izuku's pov

I woke up as soon as kirishima shut off the alarm.

"great we gotta go to school, "he sighed.

" Come on sleepy lets get ready, "i purred.We ran down stairs and took a shower then got dressed.We made toast for breakfast and enjoyed it for the five minutes we had to spare.

I was sitting in the counter licking the butter off my fingers while kirishima finished his.Kacchan walked in and looked dead at me and dropped his coffee.

" K-kacchan are you ok, "i asked.Blood gushed out of his nose.Kirishima lifted me off of the counter and carried me away.

" Don't worry about him he was just being a pervert, "He cooed.

" Guys you ready to go, "Uraraka smiled.She was holding Tsuyu's hand.I took out my phone and took a picture.Tsuyu tried to grab my phone but i stuffed it into kirishima's shirt.He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I unbuttoned his shirt slowly and slipped it out.He growled seductively at me.I giggled shyly and buttoned back up his shirt.

" Alright everyone lets gooooo, " Uraraka smiled.I looked at kirishima.

" Are you gonna put me down, "I asked.

" Nope, "he smirked and followed the group of people.I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder.

" Hey kirishima how are you, "Tetsutetsu smiled.

" Hey bro what's up, "Kirishima smiled.

Kirishima's pov

" I've been good, "I smiled.

" That's awesome bro, "He smiled.I rub izuku's back.

"So did you know our classes are gonna be working together today,"Tetsutetsu asked.

"Really,"i smiled.

" Yeah our teachers are out so present mic is gonna watch all of us."

" That's gonna be fun, "I nodded.We walked into class and saw Bakugou trying to blow up Neito.Tetsutetsu ran to stop the situation.I rolled my eyes and set izuku on a desk then sat down in the desk.

(ok im gonna explain dis kinda izuku is sitting on top of the desk with his legs on both sides of kirishima and they are looking at each other)

" wanna get back on my lap, "i smirked.He rolled his eyes.

" Im good up here, "He yawned.I leaned in and laid my head on his thigh.

Izuku's pov

I stroked his red hair as he laid there.

" Hey izuku hows your hand, " Todorki asked as he walked up to me.

" Its fine.You shouldn't be so worried about a cut if you have seen me with alot of broken body parts, "i chuckled.

" Well I do care and if anyone else was there they would have cared," He sighed.

" Wait izuku-kun got hurt by *ribbit* the glass i made him drop, "Tsuyu said as she came over.

" Its not a big deal, "i chuckled.

" Im still sorry izuku, "She smiled.

" Its okay, "i smiled.

" Goooood morninggggggg classssssssessssssss, "Present Mic shouted.