Chapter 11

Hey guys idk if y'all care but im making my own story if you wanna read it.Its about two Alpha's and a Omega who are mated but the omega is a smart mouth and doesn't want them...yes its a alpha, beta, omega story and its also bxb...no there will not be m-preg...ok i said my pieces...the story is gonna be called Ember moon if you wanna...ok to da story

Izuku's pov

I hop around the room as Kirishima does his homework.When i turn around he was staring at me.

"hey fo your homework, "i growled.

" Im sorry bunny but your hopping makes your ass look great, "he smirks.I grab a pillow and threw it at him.He grabbed it and threw it behind him.

" Come on come here, "he smiles.I walk over and he pushes me on the bed.We are now laying where my back is on his chest and his left arm is laying on my chest.

" Why did you trap mee, "i squirmed but he kept me in place.

" Please help me, "he whispers in my ear.

" With what, "i smirk and turn to look back at him.

" Homework duh, "he smiles.

" Mhm, "i roll my eyes and change our positions where im laying on my stomach and his body is pressed against mine while he's on top of me.He wasn't that heavy so i didn't mind.I looked at the paper and the book as i tapped the pencil on my chin.

" Okay what is -18-6k=6(1+3k), "i asked.He grabs the pencil and begins solving it.

" Ok so you have to do 6*1=6 and 6x3k=18k...then -18-6=-24...and 18k-6k=12k...then you do -24÷12...so that makes k=-2, "he smiles.

" Now two more and were done," i smiled.

" Can we take a break, "he growls and licks my neck.

" No because you need to catch up, "i smiled.

" How come you didn't need to catch up, "he grumbles.

" Because i was already ahead of my classes, "i kissed his cheek.

" Fine i'll do it but you owe me after, "he smirks.I roll my eyes and we continue.

After a hour if math and history homework, we were done.I hugged the pillow and watched Kirishima packing up his homework.He pushed it into the corner and crawled on the bed.

" Izu can we have some fun since Zeus is gonna be with Mina for a few more hours, "he smirks.

"Be careful with me okay, " i smile.

"I'll only do it rough if you want it that way bunny, "he smirks.

" Okay puppy, "i smirk.He gets on top of me and begins licking my neck.His tongue goes over my sweet spot every time.I bite my lip trying to hide my perverted sounds.He bit into my neck and i bit harder trying not to moan.He looked up at me with his now blood stained teeth then licked up the blood and got it out of his mouth by swallowing it.

I pushed him off where i was now on top.I rubbed my ass against his clothed member.I watched his every movement as i did.He groaned in pleasure as his member began to grow hard.I bent down and kissed his neck as i rubbed faster.He gripped my ass but i didn't stop.He slid his hand in my pants and slid the tip of his finger in which made me gasp.

" Easy, "he cooed.I kissed up to his ear and began nibbling it as he began fingering me.

" Mm..kirishima, "i moaned in his ear.He added another finger and began stretching me out as i rubbed faster.I licked his jawline and licked his lips.He parted them a little and i kissed him and immediately slid my tongue in his mouth.He slid his hand out of my pants and began taking off my pants as our tongues battled.I kicked them off somewhere and broke the kiss to take off his shirt.He began taking off my shirt as well.We worked on getting off our clothes till we were fully naked.

I got on kirishima's lap and he put his hands on my hips as i lowered myself down on his member.He kissed me as i took it all the way in.I began moving my hips seductively.

" Your such a tease bunny~, "He growled.

" Only for you daddy~, "i purred.He kissed my neck and down to my shoulder.He bit into it and i started riding him slowly.His hand massaged my waist as i moved.I wrap my hands around his neck and start moving faster.Kirishima began kissing me all over well at least where he could reach till he got caught.

When he kissed my lips i tangled my hands in his hair and deepened the kiss as i went faster.I moaned into the kiss and he took that chance to slip his tongue in.He pushed me down onto the bed so i could rest my body as he did all the work.He pounded in me faster.

He found my prostate and played with it.I broke the kiss to moan loud.I removed my hands from his hair and intertwined our fingers as he made me feel good.He leaned down and played with my nipple.His sharp teeth grazed over it.I moaned.He played with it till it was red and sore.He did the same to the next one.

" Kirishima please..go faster, "i moaned.He smirked and slammed into me faster.I screamed his name in pleasure.

" That's it bunny, "he grunted.I felt my body twitch.

" I-close, "i moaned.He went faster.I screamed in pleasure when we both came, him in me and me on my chest and some in my mouth.Kirishima kissed me and we shared the taste of the salty but good substance.He pulled out and got up.I got up as well.

We got cleaned up and cleaned the room.We laid on the bed cuddling till Mina brought back Zeus and he joined our cuddle.I soon fell asleep and so did zeus.Little did i know kirishima was getting a new screen saver.