Chapter 17

Izuku's pov

I dance around the dressing room as I wait for uraraka, Asui, and Mina to come out of the fitting rooms. Mina comes out in a beautiful dress and she strikes a pose.I smile and look at her pretty pink dress with a flower crown on top of her head.

Uraraka comes out next in a pretty yellow dress with a flower crown

Asui comes out of the room in a blue dress with a flower crown

"Omg izu~ you look gorgeous, " uraraka squeals

"Omg izu~ you look gorgeous, " uraraka squeals. I look down at the white dress that I picked out of the thousands of dresses uraraka threw in my fitting room.

"Alright we have an hour for makeup and hair before the wedding starts so let's hop to it, " Mina smiles

"Alright we have an hour for makeup and hair before the wedding starts so let's hop to it, " Mina smiles. Soo we might have gotten the dresses just now because we forgot but we were gonna make it on schedule. We worked on everything to make it look perfect.

"You sure are going out of your way for him, "Mina giggled.

"You only find the right one once and when you find it you never wanna let it go,"I smiled and fixed her hair. She nodded.

" be good to him, "She smiled.

Kirishima's pov

Sero, denki, and Jirou were all wearing normal tuxes but with different ties. Jiro had a purple one, Denki had a lightning bolt one, a sero had a black one. I was in a normal tux as well but with a red tie. We fixed ourhair and made ourselves look as handsome/beautiful as possible.

"Excuse me but its time, " Allmight said as he walked in. We nodded and then we left the room.

3rd person pov

As Denki took uraraka's hand and led her down the isle of hero's and family members, Kirishima got nervous. Next was Sero and Mina. Finally Asui and Jiro walked down the isle. Finally the music begin to play.

The doors opened to show two small children (random children) ran in throwing rose peddles. Behind The children was a burst of white peddles from many different flowers. Finally the person everyone was waiting for came out.

Izuku walked down the isle with his face covered. Kirishima began to cry in pure joy. Inko, uraraka, a Mina be to cry as well. Kirishima's mom tried to stay strong.

"Izuku Midoriya do you have any vows, " priest asked.

"Yes I do... Kirishima you were there when I needed you. You were a good friend before we went on that bromantic date.. You showed kindness to everyone and the way you tried cheering everyone on. I was amazed on how you used your quirk and protected fatgum when we fought Overhaul and how you didn't stop when you were in such a bad state and when you would do anything to protect me. I was so happy a man like you fell in love with a reckless boy like me. I can't wait to fight every battle with you, care for you when your sick and all sad cuz you can't kiss me. i will cook and clean for you, cuddle with you, take care of the house when you cant. I love so much and would do anything for you even if it meets being a reckless moron, "Izuku smiled. He was a crying mess and so was everyone else. izuku wiped his tears away.

"Ejirou kirishima do you have any vows," the priest asked.

"they won't be as good as that but I'll try. Izuku you were always a happy go lucky boy with a big dream that I believed you could accomplish. The way you Trained non stop until you passed out amazed me. Well not that it wasn't bad for your health but you still impressed me and I wanted to look up to you one day. I guess I have to be on your level if I want to be your partner so I'm gonna try non stop till I'm on your level and can take as Much beatings as you have taken because you tried saving me. I was so sad when I saw you in that coma and I still have to arrest dabi and toga before I can be happy with what they did to you. I love you so much and want to keep you close and kiss you to make you better and I want to keep you in my arms at night no matter if we are in bed or working late.. I want you forever and maybe we can add a little green haired or black haired adorable child running around the house while you wash the clothes and I chop up the veggies. Maybe instead of one we can have 2 or 3,"He smiled. Izuku looked down trying not to show kirishima his puffy face. He lifted his chin and they smiled at each other.

(Mumble mumble mumble)

"you may kiss the groom, "the priest smiles. Kirishima grabs izuku's hips and pulls him into a passionate kiss.

(Still not over)