Chapter 10

Kirishima's pov

Its been a few months.Maybe bakugou was right.It was my fault.I can barely face my classmates and all i want to do is stay by his side but im forced to go to school and come back and see him afterwards and im starting to fail even more because all i can think about is...was it my fault....I shake my head ignoring my thoughts and focus on class.Aizawa's phone rang.Normally he ignores it but today he picked it up.

"kirishima come with me...i have to go and so does kirishima...don't break anything," He sighs.We walk out of the class."

Izuku woke up about an hour ago but his heart stopped...they got it going again but they have to keep him under doctors care 24/7.Were gonna go visit him, " He sighed.I nodded trying not to show how heart broken i was.

When we got to the hospital, I was so eager to see him.When we walked in i saw a doctor monitoring his heart and him looking out the window.

" Izuku, "i calmly called his name.He turned his head and looked at me.He gave me that heart stopping smile.I walked slowly over to him.He looked like a glass doll in his position.I stopped in front of him and traced my finger over his hand.He reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He smiled at me and i began to cry.He wiped my tears away but they kept coming.I laid my head on his shoulder and cried some more.I didn't care if anyone saw me.Seeing him made me break.He was broken because i wasn't strong enough to save him." I cried harder gripping his shoulders but not hard enough to hurt him.He let me cry.He played with my hair and rubbed my back as i did.

I woke up with tear stained face, puffy eyes, and izuku in my lap sleeping peacefully.I must have cried so hard i passed out.I played with his hair.The doctor laid asleep beside the bed.I was fresh out of tears but the pain was still there.

"i wish i could have protected you, "i whisper.

" You didn't have to.I knew what i was getting into when i told you to go, "Izuku whispered.

" But your in pain, "i whimpered.

" My arms healed and all i have is a scar on my chest.Plus the heart stopping thing is because i woke up to fast, "he chuckled.

" You look so broken, "i whispered and traced his face with my fingers.

" You look even more broken because your beating yourself up over nothing, "He sighed.I lifted him up onto my lap and nuzzled my nose against his.

" Your skin was so cold like you were dead.The doctor said if you didn't-if you didn't wake up soon we would have to call it, "i sighed.

" Well im fine now, "he smiled.I leaned in and slowly connected our lips.He soon returned the kiss.I smiled into the kiss.

" I missed you, "i smiled.

" I missed you more, "he giggled.

" You could sleep through the pain i had to wake up every day suffering, "i whimpered.

" I know...wait hows Zeus, "he asked.

" He's been in and out of here on his own and everyone leaves him alone because they feel bad for him, "i sighed.

" Poor baby, "he whisperers.I nuzzle him.

" Lets make each other happy and forget the bad, "i smiled.

" Okay, "he chuckles.We lay back down and snuggle each other till we fall asleep.

Its been a week and izuku is coming back to school.Im being a protective dick and making everyone back off as i carry him.He of course hates that im being this way but i know he secretly likes it.He looks more livelier since he is out of that small room.I carried him to class and set him on the desk.I nuzzled his chest and enjoyed his warmth.

" I love you baby, "i smiled.

" Your a dork...i love you too, "he smiled.