Chapter 15

Kirishima's pov

I pounded his face in while uraraka who showed up after me, helped izuku.He smirked and tried to take off his gloves but i stopped him and pinned them on separate parts of the wall.I began kicking his crotch.

"Don't *kick* touch *kick* my *kick* boyfriend *kick* ever *kick* agan *kick*, "aizawa had to pull me back as the police arrested him.I growled and pushed Aizawa off.

I walked over to the covered up izuku and i wrapped my arms around him.He hugged me tight and buried his head in my chest.I lifted him up and made sure he was fully covered before i walked out with Zeus shortly behind.

" You need to stop worrying me, "i sighed and kissed his head.

" I'm just a easy target i guess, "he whimpered.I lifted his head up and kissed him all over.He smiled at my cute action.

" Lets go get you checked up, "I smiled.He groaned.

Recovery girl kept hitting me with her cane but i blocked it with my quirk.

" If he ever gets hurt like this again i will kill you, "she growled.I gulped.

" It Wasn't his fault i ran off from the group, "Izuku whimpered. 

" You are so reckless, "she grumbled.I chuckled.

I snuggled my glass bunny on the couch as he rested his ass.

" Mm your warm, "he whispered.

" I'm hotter, "Todoroki joked.I threw my empty cup at him and he froze it.

" More like a cold hearted bastard, "i smirked.

" You guys are kidding yourselves if you guys think your the hottest, "Bakugou smirked.

" What and you are saying you are, "Todoroki cocked his brow.

" Yeah that's the funniest shit I've heard all day, "i smirked.I saw his vein popping out of his forehead as his face grew red.

" We should go before he hurts you, "i smiled and picked up izuku bridal style and walked to the elevator and went in it.We went into the room and i placed him on the bed.

" I wish you weren't hurting, "i whimpered.

" I don't hurt that bad, "he smiled, " it feels like how i felt after you did it last time but with less pain cuz he was smaller."He giggled and smiled at me..I chuckled and planted kisses on his forehead.He smiled.

" I will marry you some day, "i smiled.

~years later~

3rd person pov

" you all are now hero's, "Nomu smiled.All of class 1-A and 1-B threw up their caps and cheered.Kirishima held izuku who jumped in his arms.

Bakugou made a one minute decision and pulled todoroki into a kiss.Mina fan girled and fell into Toru's hands and momo kissed Jirou.Uraraka kissed Tsuyu.Kirishima shushed everyone and got on one knee.Mina started recording.

" Izuku..i haven't been the best but i have been working hard everyday to get stronger and protect you.I want to be by your side now and forever.Will you marry me, "I asked.He smirked.

" I don't know what do i get out of it, "He smirked.

" Come on izu~ i was trying to have a touching moment, "I grumbled.

" Yes i will marry you you dummy, "He smiled.I got up and kissed him on the lips.

(Don't worry its not the end)