Chapter 21

Izuku's pov

A girl with black hair and green tips, red eyes, and a scar on her cheek walks into the kitchen and puts a bowl in the sink while i wash the dishes. She looks 16 at least.

"Hinata what do we say, "i smiled.

"Thanks mom for dinner, "she smiled. Her quirk was Hardenflash. She used a hardening like substance to harden another person and then their body feels like thousands of punches are hitting them. She was actually in UA because of a recommendation from the hero Froppy Aka Asui.

Two boys run into the kitchen. They looked 14.These were the twins Toshi and Toshiro. Toshi has light green hair, green and red mixed eyes, and his quirk is quick harden punch. It is where he hardens his hands and punches at abnormal speed. Toshiro has black hair but the top is dark green, he has dark green eyes and spikey teeth, his quirk is quick harden kick. His quirk is like his brothers but with his legs. The ran out with flour in their hands. I giggled and turned off the sink. I heard a man yell and i began giggling.

Kirishima stormed in here with flour all over his head. He was holding a 3 year old girl with dusty green hair and one green and one red eye. She did not have a quirk yet.

"Please hold Izumi while i go murder our sons, "he growled. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He blushed and calmed down.

"You will not murder them besides we have work in an hour so get dressed, "i smiled.

"Only if you join me, "he smirked.

"Oh my god get a room, "Hineta gagged and took Izumi away from Kirishima.

"I saw you say the same thing to Jacki yesterday, "i smirked. She blushed bright red and walked away.

"Okay lets go, "he smirked.

"Hineta take everyone to school now before your late, "i yelled.

"Yeah yeah were leaving now. Bye love you, "she yelled back.

"Love you too, "we both smiled. As soon as the front door closed, Kirishima lifted me up and i wrapped my arms and legs around him. He kissed my neck as we walked into our private bathroom.

(the baby is going to preschool btw)

At work i got swamped with paperwork so i let kirishima go home because i knew i would be here for awhile. He protested but i got him out.

"Excuse me Deku but today is Zeus's birthday right... Could you put this on his grave for me, " Mira smiled. I nodded.

"Thank you, "i smiled. She nodded and left. I went back to work.

Hinata's pov

I walked through the mall looking for a certain store.

"Hey you came, "a girly voice yelled. I looked back to see a girl with multi colored hair. One side was white and the other was yellow. Her eyes were different as well. One was light blue while the other was gold. "Jacki, "i smiled.

(i made a todokami child and i don't regret it)

She hugged me. Her quirk is lightning ice. She uses both sides to create some shocking ice. Another girl came running. She looked exactly like Jacki but instead of white she had red hair and instead of blue she had a grey eye.

" Jenni your here too, "i questioned. She nodded. I smiled. "Lets go, "i smiled.

Toshi's pov

I looked at the girl holding my hand. She had yellow pink hair. Her eyes were red and she had little horns on her head. Her skin was tan but also kinda pink.

"Mino where are your parents, "i asked.

"Out with my brother planning his trip with friends, "she smiled. Her dad scared me shitless and i was in his house without permission. Mino's power is slick explodo. She makes anything slick then lights it up.

"Mino you home, "a loud booming voice growled. I ran out of the house super fast.

Toshiro's pov

I spun around and looked at the black haired boy. He smiled and created a flower out of his hand. I picked it up and kissed his cheek. "Mono, your so cute, "i smiled. He blushed and kissed my cheek.

(He is Jirou and Momo's kid but something happened where his quirk was creating living things and he was deaf)

"I'm glad you can read my lips, "i smiled. He nodded. I grabbed his hand and held it.