Chpater 12

Forget what i said about the ember moon story im actually making a story named road through life...don't ask about the ember moon story...(update ember moon never happened either 7/13/19)

Izuku's pov

We were in class when aizawa cleared his throat.We all looked up from our packet and he looked at me with concern.

"We have found the villains hide out...all of class 1-A and B are going with a bunch of pro heros to exterminate...Midoriya you may not come, "He said bluntly.

" But sir i know their methods more than anyone here, "i stood up from my desk.He walked up to me and lifted my shirt and everyone looked at a big slash like scar and a bullet wound scar.

" This is why, "he growled.

" I don't care i'm coming and you can't stop me, "I growled.

" Fine then your staying with the pro's , "he growled.

" No im staying with class 1-A, "i said in a angered tone.

" If you get even the slightest bit hurt your out, "He growled.

" Deal, "i said.He walked back to the front and i sat down.

" We will be going in a hour so continue your work, "He sighed and walked out of the class.Kacchan took that chance and turned around and glared at me.

" Are you fucking insane, "He growled.

" Yes, "i smiled.

" If i find out you tried to be the hero again and you get really hurt im so gonna kill you, "He growled.

" You can try, "I smirked," I know you couldn't do it."He looked at me a little shocked.

"what, "i asked concerned.He got up and dragged me out of the class.When we got to the door he examined my eyes." What, "i growled.

" Your eyes are red, "he examined them further.

" What??!?!!?, "i started to freak out.I pulled out my phone and turned on the camera.

" Holy hell why are they red, "i freaked.I put the phone up." I have to see recovery girl.I rushed down the hall and Kacchan followed.When we got in there Aizawa was in there.

"what are-Midoriya your eyes, "he said in a shocked voice.

" Yeah i know, "i mumbled.

" Come sit over here, "Recovery girl smiled.I sat down and she examined my eyes.

" Aizawa please leave, "Recovery girl said.

" What about him, "Aizawa pointed at Kacchan.

" He is allowed to stay but you have a class to teach, "she scowled.He left with a fuss but left.

" Ok well Midoriya sweety you quirk is changing your features.I don't know how how but it is, " she smiled weakly.

" Can we change it back, "i asked.She flicked my head." Ow, " i groaned.They looked at me with a weird face." What, "i asked.

" There blue now, "Kacchan blurted out.

" Colored contacts, "i said.

" Good idea, "Recovery girl nodded.We were all shocked and knew we had to hide it.

" Here's a pass to get off campus for 2 hours now hurry, "she said.We took the slip and walked out of school.

When we got to a drug store, we looked at the green colored contacts to find my color.Suprisingly they had my color.We paid for it and we both went into the bathroom.Kacchan has used these before so i was gonna let him put it in.I sat on the sink and he opened the pack

." Don't blink, "he commanded.I nodded.He leaned my head back and placed the first one in.I blinked a few times and fixed it into place then we did the same with the other.

" There back to normal, "he smiled.

" We should get back, "I smiled weakly.

" Yeah your right we have 30 minutes till we leave for the mission, "He said.I nodded and we quickly left.We made it back with ten minutes to spare.I gave him the note and we sat down for the remaining 10 minutes.When we were walking down the hall Kirishima pulled me back.

" Why did you and Bakugou leave together for so long i was worried, "he whimpered.

" Its ok my eyes were just being funny so we bought eye drops and there better now see, "i pointed at my eyes.

" Yeah okay, "he smiled and hugged me.We walked into the boys locker room and we all changed quickly.

I was talking to Tetsutetsu about how his quirk was getting stronger and the way he talked about it made me a little jealous that he had such a great quirk.

" So hows your quirk since the last time i saw you use it, "He asked.

" Im getting there, "i smiled.

" That's great, "He smiled.Kirishima wrapped his arms around me.I jumped up a little frightened but when i saw his face i calmed down

" Hey bro what's up, "Tetsutetsu smiled.

" Just ready to kill those bastards for what they did to my bunny, " he growled in a dark tone which made me shiver.

" Your not the only one who feels that way, "Uraraka growled and Asui had a angry look on her face.

" Were ready to make them pay for what they did, "Asui growled.

" I am too, "i protested.

" Yes dear but we have a killing vengeance so if we push you back don't get mad, "Kirishima said sweetly.I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms, and pouted.

" Everyone on the bus, "Present Mic yelled.

" Why a bus, "Kirishima questioned.

" We have to go far, "he explained.I walked passed Kirishima and onto the bus.I was mad at him.I saw Todoroki was sitting by himself so i sat beside him.

" Hey Izuku, "he smiled.

" Hi, "i smiled.Kirishima and Tetsutetsu sat beside us on the other seat.

" Come on Bunny don't be mad, "Kirishima pouted.I looked at him and glared at him before looking at todoroki with a warm smile.

" Get comfy its a 3 hour drive, "Aizawa sighed.

The first hour, i talked to todoroki the whole time.I glanced back at kirishima who was sad but ignored him.The second hour, Tetsutetsu stood up for some reason but i ignored it till someone grabbed my waist and pulled me back.It was Kirishima and i was now on his lap and Tetsutetsu sat beside a confused Todoroki.

" Don't be mad, "he whispered in my ear.I pouted.He moved me where i was facing him.I just pouted.He leaned in and nibbled on my bottom lip.I pulled back.He smirked and kissed my ear.

" We wont push you back okay, " he whispered in my ear.I glared at him with a look that said, 'yeah right.'He leaned in and licked my neck.He began rubbing my thighs and kissing my neck.I quickly covered my mouth.

" F-fine i forgive you, "i growled.He stopped and smiled innocently.I glared at him.He ruffled my hair and i let a small smile slip.I leaned my head on his chest and got comfy.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Mina's pov

Izuku was sleeping in a ball like form on kirishima's lap and kirishima had his chin on Izuku's head as they both slept.I took so many pictures and passed out from a nose bleed.