The Hospital +

*Nobody's pov*

*At the hospital*

They arrived at the hospital shortly after they went straight to the reception desk, Hello how can I help you the nurse asked we need a doctor for her she's been badly beaten Dahvie said, okay put her in that wheelchair and we'll be back shortly the nurse left with Lulu. Dahvie looked really worried along wit Jayy, They had never felt so much love for a girl before she was Dahvie's she was Dahvie's little girl. A few hours later the doctor walked up to both of them Mr. Vanity and Mr. Monroe he asked Dahvie and Jayy shot up, yes they both said she just came out of surgery she'll be fine now the Doctor said. Can we see her they both said yes she's in room 623 then he left, they both walked to her room and went in right there in the bed was the daughter that Dahvie always wanted, she was alive and well.

*Dahvie's pov*

We walked into the room we saw her there waiting for us then she turned around, "hey guys" she said while smiling. Me and Jayy just stood there we didn't know what to do, I broke down crying Jayy comforting me then I felt another pair of arms I looked up to see Lulu she was out of bed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF" I said she just shrugged and hugged me I picked her up and carried her to the bed covering her. I stood there tears running down my cheeks "what wrong" she asked I thought I lost you forever I said looking down. she lifted my head up "you could never lose me" she said whipping a tear away from my face she hugged me soon Jayy joined and now we were a family.

*4 months later*

*still Dahvie's pov*

Lulu was now legally my daughter and she was so happy, happier than I've ever seen her "Lulu the guys from AA are coming over are you ready I yelled. Almost dad I'll be right down she said, soon there was a knock on the door Jayy got up to get it "Hey guys" he said. Sup dude they all said hey Dahvie Danny said what's up dude I said we bro-hugged, I want to meet your new daughter where is she Sam asked she's upstairs getting ready but that was 2 hours ago. "YO LULU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE"! Jayy yelled I'm coming she said while walking down the stairs.

*Lulu's pov*

HeyI said is that your daughter? Danny asked yeah Dahvie said, Damn she's smoking hot Danny said. I went red "hey dude hands off" Jayy said hey I'm doing anything I'm just complimenting her, I walked up to Danny hey I'm Lulu I said hey he said I went into the living room Hey guys! I said hey they all said so what's your name. "Oh I thought you heard I'm Lulu" I said beautiful name James said, thank you I blushed we all sat down and talked then I had an awesome Idea. "Hey guys you want to go to a bar? I asked they all yelled YES!, let's go I said we left when we got there it was packed we ordered our drinks and headed to a table. 2 hours went by and Iwas already drunk, I leaned on Dahvie h-hey d-dad waz up I said slurring my words. move over there and take a nap he said, nuh uh I want to partay I yelled I went running for the door I got out and ran then tripped are you okay James asked y-yeah I said can we go home I said sure let's- but before he could say anything else I cut he off with a kiss we kissed there in the street, he soon broke it you're drunk you don't mean it he said, I'm really drunk I just acted like so I could get your attention and looks like it worked I said he got a taxi. When we got home it got crazy....