Times Of Change And Love<3<3

*Jayy's pov*

The other day that Lulu kissed me I felt something like she was the one, she was my other half that I've been looking for my whole life. I was broken out of daydreaming by Lulu "Jayy? Jayy? JAYY!" she yelled what? sorry I said you were drooling over something she said giggling. What I was drooling? I asked haha, yeah you were she said. I went bright red "it's okay Jayy I think it's cute" she said I blushed, umm...Lulu can I...tell you something I asked, sure she said I-I-I..... Jayy? she said I-I l-love you I said. She smiled big I love you too she said.

She just told me she loved me oh my god! I thought, soon she was looking into my eyes "you have beautiful brown eyes she said and you have beautiful green ones I said we moved closer and closer until our lips met and moved in perfect sync I bit her lip for entrance and granted it. I explored her mouth she tasted so good, soon she threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me she started kissing my neck I let a few moans. She removed her shirt to reveal a lacey black bra then she removed her pants and I got the same result, lacey black panties.

I was already in my boxers I moved on top of her and kissed every inch of her, she just giggled I really loved her. She was mine that night.

*In The Morning*

*Lulu's pov*

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight, I turned around and saw Jayy so it wasn't dream? I thought. He started moving and soon opened his eyes he smiled at me, good morning beautiful he said I smiled we just layed there. WHAT THE FUCK?! Dad yelled I shot up and saw him standing there, you slept with my daughter? he asked I looked down get out, what? Jayy asked GET THE FUCK OUT! dad yelled DAD! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I yelled. Yes I can because you're my daughter, now go get dressed I stomped upstairs and got changed I'm going to see Jayy no matter what I said.....