Your My Dad???

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a looooong time and sorry about that I ran out of ideas for the chapter, so here is the next chapter hope you like it byeeee^-^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Lulu's pov*

I was finally able to go home after 6 weeks in the hospital, I didn't do severe damage but my father overreacted and went ape shit on me "Lulu?" I turned and saw Dahvie "yeah? what's up pops?" I asked, he laughed and sat on my bed "we're going on tour tomorrow, are you sure you're okay about going?" Dahvie asked "of course dad don't worry about me I'll be fine" I said Dahvie smiled and hugged me. "Your just like your mother" Dahvie said my eyes widened "what?" I asked "uhh nothing, just forget it" Dahvie said and walked out, "I'm like my mother, how would Dahvie know who I'm like" I said to myself. I was so confused and weirded out "oh well I guess I better get packing" I said, I got up and grabbed two suitcases I threw my clothes and shoes in one and my makeup, band merch, and other things in the other soon after I closed it and set on the the floor by my bed I walked downstairs and saw a woman on the couch "who's that?" I asked Jayy, he looked at me and took my hands and sat me on his lap "Lulu there's something that I've been hiding from you" Dahvie said. I looked at them with a worried look "what is it?" I asked Dahvie looked at me "Lulu, I-I'm well I'm" that's all Dahvie could manage to say "your what?" I asked impatiently. Jayy looked at me with a simpathetic look "okay what's going on?" I asked "okay Lulu I'm your father" Dahvie said. I looked at him "yeah I know you adopted me" I said "no your not getting it, I'm your real biological father" Dahvie said I looked at him in disbelief  "w-what?" I asked with tears in my eyes "I'm your real father babygirl" Dahvie said. I looked at him then at the woman "what's next your going to tell me that this woman is my mother?" I asked, Dahvie and Jayy looked at me with sad faces "oh god how long have you known?" I asked "a couple days after I adopted you" Dahvie said I shook my head "who is that woman tell ME NOW!!" I screamed with tears flowing down "she's your mother" Jayy said, I turned to him and fell to the floor crying "babygirl I'm sorry but I didn't want to hurt you" Dahvie said "well guess what father you just did" I said and ran upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom "AAAAAHHHHH, HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME I HATE YOU!!" I screamed into a pillow and eventually fell asleep.

*Jayy's pov*

Dahvie had just told Lulu that she was his real daughter "Dahvie you know she'll never forgive you right?" I said Dahvie looked at me with teary eyes "I have to go" Sarah Lulu's mom said "you just met your daughter you don't even want to meet her?" I asked "I never wanted a daughter, you can keep her for all I care" Sarah said "maybe next time if you don't want kids don't spread your legs" I said. Sarah glared at me and walked out "my daughter will never forgive me Jayy" Dahvie said sobbing I looked at him "just give her time she's just in shock" I said "I never wanted to hurt her, I love her Jayy she's my reason for living she's my everything Jayy" Dahvie she I walked up to him and hugged him, he gripped my shirt and sobbed into my shoulder I patted his back. Lulu walked out and looked at Dahvie then walked out the door outside "she'll come around you'll see" I said.

*No one's pov*

Lulu was walking down the street looking down with her hoodie up "how could he keep this from me, I mean he's my father" Lulu said wiping her tears she soon was pulled into an alley close to her house "AAAAHHHH, SOMEONE HELP M-" she was cut off by a hand covering her mouth "well well well, what do I have here I beautiful little girl" the man said. Lulu had tears flowing down her cheeks "awww don't cry I'm not gonna hurt you" the man said and moved a strand of hair out of her face and removed his hand, Lulu looked into his piercing blue eyes he looked into her eyes "I would think that this is love at first sight" the man said Lulu smiled. "I'm Andy, what's your name?" Andy asked "Lulu" Lulu said "oh yeah your Dahvie's daughter right?" Andy asked Lulu looked down and tears fell "oh my god I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you" Andy said and hugged Lulu she looked up at Andy with teary eyes. Andy leaned in and crashed his lips to Lulu's the kiss was 2 minutes long, Andy pulled away and smiled "I know I just met you but will you go out with me?" Andy asked Lulu smiled big "I'd be honored to" Lulu said. Andy smiled and pecked her lips Lulu hugged him "Andrew you just made my life worth living" Lulu said, Andy smirked evilly "I'm glad I did" Andy said stroking her hair......