Family Member Lost?!!! </3

*Still Dahvie's pov*

We arrived at the hospital they took her in as soon as we got there, me and James waited until they came, Jayy doesn't know that Lulu tried to kill herself and I don't want him to know. he'll get upset and worried, but he'll find out eventually and he'll be wondering where Lulu is I'm worried on he'll react about it. I felt my phone vibrate Jayy was calling I took a deep breath and answered.

*convo*

Dahvie: Hello?

Jayy: Dahvie! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Dahvie: I uh.

Jayy: Dahvie is everything okay?

Dahvie: uh, Lulu's in the hospital.

Jayy: WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED? IS SHE OKAY?

Dahvie: She jumped off a cliff into the ocean, and I'm not sure if she's okay yet.

Jayy: I'm on my way. bye

Dahvie: bye

I sat down next to James, who was it? he asked it was Jayy he's coming I said was he worried? he asked yeah he yelled at me I said. Wow he really cares about her huh? he said yeah he does he would've been a better father than me I said. No you're a great father Dahvie don't blame yourself he said I just smiled at him soon a doctor came Mr. Vanity, Mr. Cassells he said YES! we both said well Mr. Vanity your daughter is out of danger now he said, thank god I said can we see her James asked, of course she's in room 20 he said thank you we both said.

We walked to her room, when we went inside there she lye pale and limp I ran up to her Lulu, oh sweetie why did you do it? why? I asked her sleeping body. Soon Jayy walked in he walked straight to James, what did you do to her? he said I got between them two Jayy calm down he didn't do anything I said oh so she just jumped off the cliff because she felt like it? he asked I don't know I said he looked me worried.

stop we heard a voice, we all turned and saw Lulu awake. My Lulu I said. Soon a doctor walked in we have some bad news for you Lulu the doctor said, we all looked at her I'm sorry Lulu but you lost the baby we all gasped. I turned to Lulu she was so pale she looked like she was going faint I walked up to her, Lulu? Lulu? Lulu?! I yelled she came back to reality she started crying and saying "My baby, My baby, My baby" she said I hugged her tight. I cried with her then she fell asleep....