Depression and blades

*Lulu's pov*

*2 weeks later*

We were finally able to leave the hospital we were on our way back, I sat in the backseat with Jayy I was looking out the window, as we drove by everytime we would pass a house there would be little kids, I held in a sob until I got home. We got into the driveway and I jumped out of the car LULU! Dahvie yelled, I just kept running I ran to my room and locked the door. I fell on my bed sobbing, I lost my baby my own flesh and blood and James doesn't even care I cried.Soon I heard a knock on the door, go away I want to see anyone I yelled they walked away I just started crying more.

*James's pov*

I went up to Lulu's room to talk to her but she wouldn't, I went back downstairs I have an idea I thought I ran to Dahvie. Dahvie I need you to do something for me I said it depends on what it is he said. I need you to let me have sex with Lulu? I said he looked at me, NO WAY! he said please Dahvie I would do anything to make Lulu happy. Where is this getting at? he asked I have sex with her and she'll have another baby I said, he looked at me. Ugh, fine he said.

I went up to Lulu's room and knocked there was no answer I tried opening the door but it was locked, I was worried now I broke the door down there was Lulu sitting cutting herself. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I yelled I grabbed her washed her arm, patched it up and took her to the bed. Why Lulu? I asked she just hugged me, my baby she said. We can fix that I said, she looked up at me how? she asked I started kissing her I trailed kisses down her neck and started sucking her neck, she let out a small moan. I smiled against her neck.

I ripped open her button up shirt and started kissing her stomach, I removed her skirt and my clothes along with hers. I thrusted in and out she screamed in pleasure, she moved now she was on top she put her hands on my chest and swayed her hips, I groaned she moaned. You can go faster if you want I told she started going fast, she screamed she moved down and gave me a little treat. She sucked it I groaned and put my hands on her head. She stopped and laid beside me.

I love you she said, I stayed quiet she looked at me confused why did you do this? she asked I looked down is it because you felt sorry for me is that it? huh? TELL ME! she yelled YES! I DID IT BECAUSE I FELT SORRY FOR YOU! YOUR DAD LET ME, uh oh I said what? my dad let you do this? she asked she got up got dressed and ran downstairs, I got dressed also and ran after her.

*Lulu's pov*

I ran downstairs to find the AA band there, have fun Danny asked shut the fuck up I said he looked at me shocked, where's my dad I said I'm right here he said walking down the stairs. You, you told James he could have sex with me? I asked him yeah he said. Fuck you I said he slapped me. He looked at me that's enough with the bad attitude he said, oh yeah like I don't have a reason to be fucking mad I said, he looked at me confused. What are you talking about he said, I'm talking about James he only had sex with me because he felt sorry for me I cried, I fell to ground sobbing and you know worse part about it is? I asked he looked at me you hit me, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO RESPECT FOR WOMEN! I yelled he looked teary eyed.

Then James walked down, I wanted to hurt him and bad I went up to Danny and pressed my lips against his, WHAT THE FUCK! James yelled I looked at him come on Danny let's go. As I was walking I got a pain in my stomach, AHHH, I screamed and fell to the floor Dahvie ran up to me. Baby girl he said I looked at him, I love you I said a tear escaped my eye then I passed out.

*Dahvie's pov*

Lulu was walking away with Danny when she screamed and fell to the floor, I ran to her baby girl I said she looked at me I love you she said, a tear escaped her eye. Then she passed out, LULU! LULU! WAKE UP LULU! I shook her she was still, I cried.....