Misunderstandings And Dead Traps

*still Jayy's pov*

I walked into Dahvie's room "hey what happened with Lulu" I asked "I told her I had 6 hours to live" he said "WHAT?!" I yelled "it's true right?" he said "no it's not true your going to be fine" I said "where's Lulu?" he asked "she ran out after you told her that she was upset" I said "oh god" he said "what" I asked "she might try to kill herself" he said "SHIT!" I said Dahvie got dressed and we left we asked all around town if anybody had seen her but no lucky. Then I felt a tug on my shirt I turned around and it was a little, "yes" I asked her "are you looking for a girl with black hair and streaks in it skinny" she asked "yes, have you seen her" I asked "yes she went towards the shore" she said "oh my god, thank you" I said to her, "and one more thing" she said I turned around to face her "and what's that" I asked her "hurry before it too late" she said I turned around to thank her but she was gone was that imagination I thought. "Come on dude" Dahvie said we ran to the shore.

We were running and I saw Lulu walking toward the water, "look over there" I said we ran towards her "LULU!" Dahvie yelled she turned around around and looked at me and Dahvie " what are you doing here" she asked "we came to stop you, you Dahvie is fine he's not dying" I said she looked at me then at Dahvie " I wish I could take that chance" she said then she jumped. "LULU!" Dahvie yelled and jumped into the water, after an eternity of waiting Dahvie finally came out of the water with Lulu. "is she okay" I asked "I'm sure we need to get her to a hospital and fast" Dahvie said

*At the hospital Lulu's pov*

I woke up from a bad dream I had it was about me finding out that my dad was going to die and then I tried to kill myself but Dahvie saved me. I looked around the room all white walls I looked down, did that really happen? I said "yes, yes it did" I looked up and saw Dahvie staring at me. "I'm sorry" I said "don't ever do that again!" Dahvie yelled, "I won't I promise" I said.....