The scare!!!

*Davhvie's pov*

I was sitting onLulu's bed hugging her, she was crying saying sorry the whole time, I'm sorry daddy I'm sorry she said. Baby girl it's okay I'm not mad at me, I'm just glad you're alright I said she looked at me with pleading eyes and started to cry again. I hugged her tighter she finally fell asleep I moved her onto the bed, When I got up she grabbed my arm I turned to her "stay" she said. I smiled took my shoes off and laid with her, she put her head on my chest I felt my shirt start to get wet, I pulled her close to me soon we fell asleep.

*a week later*

*Lulu's pov*

I was in the living room watching tv with my dad and Jayy, when I started feeling I ran to the bathroom and threw up soon there were two hands holding my hair up. I turned and saw Jayy "hey are you okay" he asked, I'm not sure maybe it was someth- I stopped when I realized something a week ago me and James had sex, could it be that I thought. I was broken out of my trance by Jayy calling my name "Lulu" "LULU!" he yelled what? I said. I asked if you were okay he said I took a deep breath I need to tell him I thought, "Lulu" he said Jayy, I-I missed my period I said he looked confused then he got it, you don't think you're pregnant, do you? he asked I think I might be I said he was shocked "you need to tell Dahvie" he said NO! he'll freak I said hell freak more if you don't tell him he said I new he was right.

Okay fine I said, but first I need tell James he's the father and he should know first, I said fine he said I'll leave you to call him he said okay I said. I walked to my bedside table grabbed my phone and dialed James's number here it goes I said:

*convo*

ring ring ri-

James: Hello

Lulu: hey babe

James: baby, what's up

Lulu: Not much, just talking to you(nervous)

James: Are you okay, you sound kinda nervous?

Lulu: I need to talk to you, can you come over

James: sure, on my way. bye

Lulu: bye

*End*

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door, c-come in I stuttered then James walked in he sat next me "what's up babe" he said. I started crying he pulled me closer what's wrong he asked I-I-I-i think I m-might b-be p-p-pre-pregnant I said he looked at me shocked he had loss for words. Then the door opened, YOU'RE WHAT! Dahvie yelled I was scared now, I think I might be pregnant I said to him, YOU GO HER PREGNANT! he yelled at James.

I'm sorry it was a mistake I never meant to sleep with her, he said what? I said he looked at me wide eyed I mean...what I meant was...I he stopped. I ran out of the room out the house door and ran all the way to the ocean, I didn't want to live anymore he didn't love me like he said he did. My dad didn't either, I got to the ledge said goodbye and jumped soon after I hit the water I blacked out.