Not daddy's girl anymore </3

*Still Lulu's pov*

When we got home we dropped all our stuff in front of the door, he picked me up bridalstyle we started kissing. we got to my room he dropped me on the bed took off his shirt and started kissing my neck, he finally found my sweet spot I let out a small moan, he started tugging on my shirt I pulled it off then he started with my pants I pulled them off along with his then our underwear, he inserted himself into me that went on.

(I decided to skip the sex scene)

*After*

We were both gasping we kissed for a little while, then we fell asleep, a few minutes later I heard screaming. WHAT THE FUCK?! Dahvie yelled he ran towards James WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER, DID YOU RAPE. TAKING ADVANGE BECAUSE SHE WAS DRUNK Dahvie yelled he was about to punch James when I yelled STOP IT, JUST FUCKING STOP IT! I yelled Dahvie stopped I got in front of James "dad I know you will be furious when I tell you this but I have to" I said I took a deep breath "I wanted it" I said he looked pissed he hit me I grabbed my cheek and turned to him y-you hit me I said, he looked shocked I-I'm so- he said saved it I said I put my clothes on and ran dowstairs to Jayy with tears in my eyes, sweetheart what's wrong he asked D-da-dad hit m-me I sobbed he looked at my cheek it was swollen. Why? he asked all the guys were starring at me I had sex with James I said they looked at me shocked. Then Dahvie and James came down, let's go guys James said text me he said okay I said.

I was sitting there with Jayy, when I decided to get up I'm sorry babygirl Dahvie said, just don't touch me okay I got hurt enough today with I left, I went upstairs to my room and slammed the door I got out my phone I had text it was from James:

*Text convo*

Hey ~ Jbear

Hey what's up? ~ SexyVanity

NM, you? ~ Jbear

Just sitting in my room thinking about you ~ SexyVanity

Mmm, I loved it, what about you? ~ Jbear

It was amazing, it brought me to life ~ SexyVanity

awh, babe ~ Jbear

so, what happened with you and my dad when I left? ~ SexyVanity

nothing he just said I better not hurt you, that's all ~ Jbear

oh, well I'm going to bed, love you babe bye ~ SexyVanity

okay, love you too bye ~ Jbear

*End of convo*

I laid in my bed and soon fell asleep, I few minutes later Dahvie walked in I pretended to be asleep, Oh Lulu I never ment to hurt you I love you, you know that I would die for you you're my everything. I don't know what came over me it was like a monster living inside of me, I hope one day you can forgive me he said he then kissed my head and started walking. I grabbed on to him he turned around daddy I said he hugged me....