The Tragedy

*Jayy's pov*

I was sitting in my room thinking of a plan so I can sneak and see Jayy, but my door started to open so I pretended I was asleep. I felt the bed go down and an arm on my back, aha Lulu I'm sorry I overreacted and I'm sorry I kicked Jayy out, it's just when I saw you there with him I thought you were going to leave me and never come back. I thought my little girl was forever and I guess she is because I just lost her trust, I'm sorry he said and walked out.

I opened my eyes I had tears he really loved me and I didn't even say sorry, I'm going to go and let him know I heard him. I got up and walked into the hallway into the kitchen he wasn't there, I went outside nothing I went upstairs into his room. When I opened the door he was laying on the ground with blood, DADDY! DADDY PLEASE WAKE UP! I cried I dialed Jayy's number:

*Convo*

J: hello

L: JAYY! COME TO THE HOUSE QUICK!

J: on my way

*End of convo*

Then I called the ambulance, minutes later Jayy arrived LULU! LULU?! I'm up here in dad's room he ran up the stairs. Lulu what's goi- he stopped when he dad, OMG! WHAT HAPPENED! he asked he came into my room earlier and said he was sorry for kicking you out and that he loved me. Then I came in here and found him I cried, soon the paramedics arrived they took him "I need to go with him" I said what are you to him "I'm his daughter" I said okay come on. I got in and we drove to the hospital they took him in, I fell to floor sobbing "how could this happen I'm so stupid" I said no, you're not you were just mad you didn't know this would happen Jayy said I smiled and hugged him.

A couple hour later a doctor came out hello are you Lulu? he asked yes I am I said your father wants to see you he said, okay thank you I said and ran to the room I entered and there he was staring at the ceiling. Dad? I said he looked at me and smiled I just cried right there, awh baby girl come here he said I walked to him and stood next to him. He hugged me and I hugged back "daddy I thought I lost you" I cried he stayed quiet "what's wrong" I asked he looked down. I don't have that much time, about 6 hours the most he said I gasped and ran out the door past Jayy, Lulu he called but I kept running if I don't have my daddy with me I'm not going to live.

*Jayy's pov*

I was waiting for Lulu to come out when she ran through the hospital door, Lulu! I yelled she was gone I walked up to the doctor. Hi is everything okay with Dahvie Vanity I asked him he looked at his clipboard yes everything's fine he should be good to go today. Okay thank you I said huh, I wonder what happened with Dahvie and Lulu?......