12 | thoughts

"Instagram thinks that we're on a date." Natalia said, locking her phone and dropping it back into her pocket, then giving Noah a look. "You shouldn't have posted it."

"Instagram thinks I'm dating any girl I follow." Noah said with a shrug. "And you look good. The world deserves to see that."

Natalia felt her cheeks burn slightly as she tucked a stray strand of hair from her face, her voice coming out bashful, "Tragic that your fans don't know you have zero game with girls."

"I have plenty game, thank you very much." Noah retorted with a grin, leaning back in his chair across from her. "I bedded you, didn't I?"

Natalia let out a low gasp, glaring at Noah. "I was drunk, that doesn't count."

"If you're drunk enough to remember the deed, it counts." Noah said with a satisfied smirk, causing Natalia to reach across the table and swat his arm with a playful smile. "What happened to not talking about it?"

"Look," Noah began, a small huff escaping his lips, "it happened. Was it stupid? Yes. Were we drunk as fuck? Yes. Should it have happened? No. But it did, and there's no way around it. Its gonna come up in conversations."

Natalia was silent for a moment, her gaze shifting from Noah to the table. Her mind was busy registering Noah's words to even reply, the small grin that lingered on her lips falling, "Can we leave?"

Noah let out a sigh but nodded anyway, pulling out his wallet to pay for the bill before escorting Natalia to the car.

"I didn't want to make things awkward." Noah said softly as they pulled out of the parking lot, and Natalia shook her head, turning slightly to face Noah while giving him a small, slightly forced smile. "You didn't make it awkward."

"Then why are you so quiet?"

Natalia shrugged, leaning her head against the window as Noah headed to the direction of his apartment, following through with their original plans of hanging out at his for the night. "Can we just dropped it, please?"

Noah said nothing, however Natalia saw his hands tighten slightly around the steering wheel and the clench of his jaw, causing her to inwardly sigh. The remainder of the car ride was filled with silence, but the kind that suffocated both Natalia and Noah at once. With a huff, Noah pulled into his parking spot in front of the building, shut off his car, and turned to Natalia.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you regret it?" Natalia blurted out before she could stop herself, her cheeks tinging pink as she turned her head to face Noah. "Fucking me, or whatever. Do you regret it?"

"Okay, one, don't say it like that. I didn't fuck you, we had sex. There's a difference. And two, no, I don't." Noah stated simply with a shake of his shoulders, his gaze fixing into her eyes.

"Then why do you talk about it like it was a big mistake?"

"Nat," he sighed frustratedly, running his fingers through his hair, "You told me to forget it, to call it a mistake. What did you expect?"

"I don't know!" She exclaimed, tossing her hands up before moving them to pull her hair away from her face, "I just- I don't know. I don't want to ruin our friendship but its been the one thing running through my mind for the past week."

"Don't worry, its not only on your mind."
Noah said with a exasperated sigh, "I can't stop thinking about it."

"Wait, really?"

"Well yeah, its not like I can turn off the thought of you moaning out my name, Nat." He said bluntly, his eyes shifting once again to hers.

Natalia's cheeks grew hot, her hands moving immediately to cover her face. "Oh my god, I can't believe you just said that."

"If you think that's bad, then you don't want to know what went through my mind when you came to the beach in your bikini."

"Noah!" Natalia all but shrieked, her hands reaching out to slap him across the chest.

His laughs echoed loudly throughout the car as his hands reached out to hold hers, pressing them against his chest. He sobered up after a moment, moving one hand to cup her chin lightly to meet his gaze with her own.

"You know I'm not joking," he said softly, his voice growing low and raspy, "Every time you say my name, my mind goes back to the way you said it that night. When I look at you, all I imagine is how you looked underneath me, and fuck, Natalia, that thought is enough to make my mind go into overdrive. And I know you probably don't want to hear this because it was a one time thing, but its really fucking hard for me to forget about it when all I want is to do it again."

Natalia stared at Noah for a moment, her voice coming out weak. "Once is a mistake, twice is a problem."

"I know a great solution." Noah let out, before leaning down to place his lips on Natalia's. She kissed back almost instantly, her fingers curling around the fabric of his shirt to tug him closer. Noah let out a low groan against her lips, one hand entangling itself in her hair.

Noah gripped her hip with his free hand, his lips wandering down her neck to find the spot he knew drove her crazy, his tongue moving to soothe the love bites that were already forming on her skin. Natalia let out a soft moan, her hands shifting to Noah's curls as she gave them a gentle tug.

Noah pulled away for a second to pull her into his lap, both her knees resting on either side of his legs. Before Natalia could say anything, Noah kissed her lips once again, his hands sliding up her shirt to rest against her bare skin.

Natalia moaned against Noah's lips, shifting her hips against his and causing Noah to let out a low groan. "I think we should move this upstairs." Noah said in between kisses, his voice coming out throaty and breathless.

Natalia nodded weakly, shifting herself off Noah's lap and back into the passenger seat. She grabbed her bag and exiting the car, Noah following after her. He pulled her flush against him once in the elevator, causing Natalia to let out a small laugh, her arms wrapping around his neck. "Eager now?"

"Very." He replied with a small smirk, leaning down to press a short kiss against throat. Natalia shook her head slightly, pulling away to leave some distance between them. "Not in the elevator."

"You're no fun." Noah pouted, causing Natalia to laugh once again as the elevator stopped at Noah's floor. "Well you don't have to wait much longer, do you?"

Noah quickly unlocked the door to his apartment, stepping inside before pulling Natalia in as well. He shut the door behind the two, then pinned Natalia against it and kissed her.  She let out a low moan, kissing back as he deepened the kiss, her hands travelling to the hem of his shirt and tugging on it, allowing Noah to pull away for a second and pull it off. Natalia took of her jacket and heels, pulling away from Noah and making her way to the bedroom while taking her top off.

"You coming?" She said breathlessly, her hands already working to unbutton her pants as she paused at the door of his bedroom. Noah grinned as he practically ran to follow her, stopping only to pick her up to place her on the bed, her laughs echoing softly through the hallway.

In the back of Natalia's mind, she knew she shouldn't be doing it, but at the same time, she knew she didn't want to stop.