bonus ! when they first met

note ! this literally just came to mind and i decided to write it because i genuinely miss these characters!!! if u want another bonus chap plz let me know i will write it

Noah had three rules he'd set for himself on any project he'd start: First, don't zone out when directors speak to you, two, be as nice as possible to castmates, and three, don't attach yourself to a girl.

Yet here he was, his eyes glued to a girl who stood beside Madelaine, her lips forming a smile that made him feel like he was being punched in the gut.

Everything in his body urged him to go talk to her, but his brain stopped him. He knew it was risky getting envolved with anyone who he was working with, however her face was unfamiliar when he thought back on the list of cast and crew he was emailed.

Noah's train of thought was broken by Lana, who approached him with a bright grin, her script in hand. "Hey! You excited to start?"

He finally turned his gaze away from the girl to look at Lana, giving her a smile. "Very." He paused for a moment, then spoke before he even realized it. "Hey, do you know the girl talking to Madelaine?"

Lana turned her head for a moment, then let out a small laugh. "Yeah, she's my sister."

"Wait, really?" Noah said, and Lana laughed once again. "Yeah, her name's Natalia. She decided to come with me out of pure boredom."

Noah turned away from Lana back to Natalia, who met his gaze momentarily. He gave her a small grin, causing her cheeks to flare up as she looked away. Noah could see a slight smile on her lips though, which seemed like a positive to him.

"Do you want me to introduce you?" Lana asked him, and he shook his head. "No, its fine. I'll talk to her in a bit."

A few hours later, Noah was free of shooting for the day and stood on the side, watching Lana and Madelaine work on their scenes.

"You know, you're better at acting than you give off." A voice spoke from beside him, causing him to turn and face the person.

"I'm bad at conversation starters, I'm sorry." Natalia said with a slight laugh before Noah could say anything. Noah chuckled, "Nah, you're good. I once started a conversation with a casting director by telling her she didn't look a day over 35, when she was only 29."

Natalia let out a laugh, a noise Noah could feel himself falling for, even though he barely knew the girl.

"Honestly, that's something I would say." She smiled, holding out a hand. "I'm Natalia, but you might already know that from Lana."

He took her hand, "Yeah, she told me who you were. But in her defense, I asked."

She raised one eyebrow, releasing his hold. "Should I be concerned or flattered?"

"Depends on how you take it." He shrugged, giving her a grin. "I asked because I think you're attractive."

Her cheeks flared up as she smiled slightly, moving her hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Does that move really work for you? Asking about the girl from afar?"

"I've never tried it before, so you tell me." Noah responded casually, although he could feel his stomach lurching. He was known to flirt with people, but with the way Natalia was behaving, he knew that flirting with her was like him walking on thin ice.

Natalia stared at him for a moment, before reaching into her purse, pulling out a tissue and pen and scribbling something down. She handed it to him, "Guess it worked on me, huh?"

Noah took it wordlessly, tucking it away in his pocket. "Usually it takes me longer to plead my case."

Natalia laughed once again, "Please don't tell me I'm going to regret this in a few weeks."

Noah shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "I really hope you don't."