18 | a good thing

Natalia entered Noah's apartment with a small knock, pulling the key he gave her out of the door and tossing her bag on the sofa.

"Noah?" She called out, heading in the direction of the bedroom. As she stood in the hallway, she could hear the faint sound of the shower turning off, indicating where Noah was.

She made her way out of his bedroom and into the kitchen, raiding his fridge for something to eat. "Okay Noah you have got to go shopping!" She called out, shutting the fridge with a huff.

"I'm right here, stop screaming." Noah spoke from behind her, causing her to jump and turn around to face him. "I thought you were in the shower!"

Noah leaned against the wall of his kitchen, his hair still dripping and in nothing but a towel. Natalia stared at him for a moment, her gaze lingering momentarily on his chest before snapping back up to his eyes, "Why aren't you dressed?"

"Its not like you haven't seen any of this before." Noah shrugged, a small smirk playing on his lips, "I was going to get dressed but I wanted to say hi first."

Natalia shook her head slightly, her cheeks heating up slightly, "Just because I saw it doesn't mean you get to be naked. How would you like it if I showed up and stripped?"

"You know I wouldn't mind that." He said lowly, reaching out to grab her waist to tug her closer to him. "I don't think you mind this." He leaned down, his lips inches away from her skin, "And I don't think you'd mind this either."

"Noah," Natalia sighed as he pressed his lips against her neck, "We said it wouldn't happen again."

"A promise meant to broken." He mumbled against her neck, moving up to press a kiss where he knew she would react. Natalia let out a sigh almost instantly, her fingers moving to tangle themselves in Noah's wet curls. "This is gonna complicate things even more."

"Don't over think it." He stated raspily, pulling away to rest his forehead against hers while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "We're friends with something more. Is it really that bad?"

Natalia let out a breath, her gaze searching Noah's face, "If this gets complicated, I'm blaming it on the fact that you showed up in a towel."

Noah let out a laugh, his hands moving to the hem of Natalia's shirt. He then tugged it off her body swiftly, his eyes widening slightly as he took in the site of her choice underwear.

"Putting on your best lace now?" He breathed out, one hand moving up to rest against the side of her chest while the other unbuttoned her jeans to tug them down. Natalia kicked them off, her cheeks flaming as he took the full set, his breath hitching in his throat while he sunk his teeth into his lower lip.

"You really did put on your best lace, huh." He croaked out, swallowing visibly. Natalia's cheeks flared even darker, her skin heating up while she moved one hand down to the towel and tugged it away from his body with a shy smile, her voice gentle. "I wouldn't say this is the best lace I own."

"Remind me to check your closet next time I come over." He replied instantly, gripped her waist, tugging her closer. Natalia laughed, leaning up to place a short kiss against his lips. "Who said this is happening again?"

His hands moved to rest on her butt, pulling her up to wrap herself around his waist, a small grin playing on his lips. "Call it an intuition."

"Noah," Natalia breathed out again, her voice growing soft again as he began carrying her toward the bedroom. "This is going to blow up in our faces." She whispered, catching her lip between her teeth.

"If you keep saying my name that way, I'm going to snap." He said bluntly, his voice still holding the raspiness Natalia knew, then pressed a gentle kiss to the hollow of her neck before shifting his gaze back to her eyes, a sigh escaping his lips. "Blame it on me if it blows up, okay?" He whispered softly, pressing another soft kiss to her lips.

She let out a small huff, "Only because I'm turned on right now."

Noah grinned, "That makes two of us."

He carried her off to the bedroom, placing her down on the bed as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down to press a deep kiss to his lips. Noah let out a groan against her lips as he undid the clasp of her bra, slipping it off her and tossing it behind him without looking.

Natalia grinned against his lips, her hands tugging off her underwear before moving to run along his length, causing a low groan to escape Noah as his lips trailed down her neck.

"Natalia, you're going to be the death of me." He muttered against her skin as she began pumping up and down slowly, causing her to grin while she shifted the two, allowing Natalia to straddle Noah, her knees on either side of his hips.

"Is that a good thing?" She asked teasingly, moving her hips against his carefully, her lower lip between her teeth in attempts to hold in a moan. Noah gripped her hips weakly, his fingers splaying across her bare skin as he pulled her hips down against his while she leaned down to trail kisses down his throat.

"Anything you do will always be a good thing." He whispered throatily, one hand entangle into her hair.

( note ! / double update today because y'all r great thanks for reading!!! )