40 | say it

MINE WANTS TO FACETIME YOU !

ACCEPT | DECLINE

Natalia picked up the Facetime call with a wide grin, placing her laptop on the coffee table in front of her. "Hi baby!"

Noah's face popped up on her laptop screen, a sleepy grin plastered on his lips. "Baby, huh?"

Natalie crossed her legs on the sofa, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "It sounded cute in my mind."

"You're cute." Noah said softly, causing Natalia to smile. "I miss you."

"Noah, its been a week." Natalia said with a small laugh, shaking her head slightly.

"Yeah, but I didn't see you for a week before I left! So technically, its been two weeks."

"And you have one more week in New York, so suck it up." Natalia said teasingly, sticking out her tongue at Noah's pout.

"You're no fun." Noah said with a huff, turning over on the pillow he was laying on. "I'm sleepy."

"What time is it?" Natalia asked, hugging her knees to her chest.

"3:30 AM." Noah replied with a slight shrug, causing a gasp to escape Natalia. "You have promo tomorrow morning! Why are you still awake?"

"Because I missed you." Noah said with a small yawn, and Natalia felt her heart clench in her chest. "I miss you too, Noah."

"One more week." Natalia spoke once again, after a moment of silence passed between the two. "I'll even go to your apartment and wait for you."

Natalia's heart lept at Noah's smile, "Really?"

"Yep. Just send me the details of your arrival." Natalia replied with a small smile, "Only for you."

"You're the best." He said softly, letting out a yawn, "I think I love you."

Natalia froze, her eyes widening slightly. "What?"

"You're the best?" Noah repeated, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks.

"No, you said something else." Natalia replied, her gaze frozen on her laptop screen.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did!"

Noah let out a groan, covering his face with his free arm. "It slipped, okay?"

Natalia let out a giggle, "You think you love me!"

"I take it back."

"Good." Natalia said, shaking her head slightly as she crossed her legs.

"Good?" Noah said, uncovering his face to reveal a confused expression and furrowed brows.

"Uh, yes." Natalia began, her tone coming out matter of factly. "One, we've only been dating for, like, a month and a half. And two, you can't say that over Facetime for the first time, I don't allow you."

Noah stared at Natalia for a moment, an expression written across his face that Natalia couldn't quite recognize. "What?"

"Nothing." He said with a faint smile. "I won't say it for the first time over Facetime, but that doesn't mean I don't feel it."

Natalia could feel her cheeks heating up, causing her to pull her knees up to her chest and rest one of her cheeks against them. "Okay, Noah."

"Do you not believe me?" He asked, shaking his head slightly.

Natalia let out a gentle sigh, "I just- I just don't want you to rush and say it and then take it back or have us break up. I don't want that."

"Do you plan on breaking up with me?"

"No!" Natalia said instantly, her head snapping up. "I don't ever wanna break up with you."

Noah let out a small laugh at her immediate reaction before sobering up. "And I have zero plans of ever letting you go, either. So don't think I'll ever say it and regret it, because I'm in this for the long run."

Natalia's lips held a tender smile as she stared at her boyfriend's sleepy expression through the laptop screen, taking in all the things he was blurting out.

"I miss you." She whispered, her voice softening. "I wish you could come faster."

"I miss you, too." He said, his voice coming out raspily. "Just one more week."

He let out another yawn, causing Natalia to smile. "I think you should get to bed now."

"I think you're right." He replied, a sleepy grin plastered on his lips, "Good night, baby."

Natalia was silent for a moment, the two not yet hanging up on each other but deciding to just enjoy the silence.

"Noah?" Natalia whispered, her arms wrapping around her knees.

"Hm?" He mumbled, opening his eyes once again to gaze at his girlfriend.

"I think I love you, too." She said in a low voice, moving to pull the laptop into her lap. "Good night."

Noah grinned, "Good night."

END FACETIME ?

YES | NO

CALL ENDED !

( DURATION : 58:45 )