Ch 27

Jays POV
August 14th
8am

I was just sitting up a little bit watching re-runs of Martin while bey laid with her arms wrapped around my torso and her head on my chest sleeping. I laughed at the show making her stir in her sleep and snuggle into me closer. I chuckled and rubbed her back. I knew she was tired because yesterday she dedicated the whole day to solo. And they went everywhere, she was so worn out. I knew she wouldn't be waking up until around 12 or so because she didn't come home until 1am, solo even spent the night and they had a movie night but mama T came and got her earlier so she came and got her cause she said bey needed some rest, and I agreed.

My baby was tired so I'm just gone stay here and cater to her.

She started stirring in her sleep then she hopped up and ran to the bathroom with her hand covering her mouth. I hurried and hopped up following her to see her leaning over the toilet throwing up. I held her hair and rubbed her back while she continued throwing up and gagging.

I could tell she was not feeling this cause she started crying because she barely had time to breath until she threw up again. I just held her hair and rubbed her back

"It's Okay baby, just let it out. Come on. It's okay." I coached softly while she continued throwing up. Then she stopped and gagged then spit and flushed the toilet then got up and went to the sick and rinsed out her mouth then started brushing her teeth. I decided to brush mine too and washed my face. She did the same. When we were done she came over to me and laid on my  chest while I wrapped my arms around her.

"I don't feel good." She said and I rubbed her back

"What's wrong baby." I asked concerned

"My stomach and head hurts so bad. And now I'm hungry but I feel like I won't be able to hold anything down." She said pouting

"Aweee my baby sick, come on. Go lay down, imma get you something." I said patting her ass. And she hesitantly let go and walked over to the bed getting back under the covers

"But I wanna lay with you." She said when I started to walk out the room and I smirked

"So you can get me sick? Hell no." I said and laughed and she pouted

"Pleaseeee jayjay I just want you to hold me and rub my stomach so it won't hurt." She said with the cutest pouting face and I couldn't say no.

"Okay baby, when I get back from getting your stuff I'll come back up." I said and she said okay and I walked out to get my mom and see what to do.

Beys POV

I waited about 30 minuets for jay to come back and I got so hot I took the cover from off me and laid on top of it. My body felt hot and cold at the same time like I don't know. Then my head and stomach hurt so bad I was in a fetal position.

Jay came back in with a food tray that had some soup and medicine on it and sat it on my lap after I sat up.

"Baby why you sweating?!" He asked worried and I shrugged. "Mommaaa!!" He yelled and I groaned and held my head because he was so damn loud
"Sorry baby." He said softly and I nodded and weakly smiled

Momma G came in a couple of seconds after and just looked at jay.

"What do you want boy?" She asked and I chuckled

"Um bey sick and I don't know what's wrong or what to do. Can you fix her?" He asked and we laughed then I coughed which made my head hurt even more so I groaned I didn't even feel like talking

Momma G came over to me and looked at me. And put her hand on my forehead on both sides.

"Awe baby your burning up, your stomach and head hurts too?" She asked and I nodded. "You might have the flu, just drink that soup and medicine and I'll be back to help you. She said and I nodded and started to eat the soup, it was so fucking bomb I finished it in no time. Then it was time for that liquid medicine.