SIX

Regret.

That was the first thing Serena felt when she stepped into her apartment. Closing the door behind her, she threw her heels on the floor.

She was so shattered that she wasn't even able to walk in heels back. She knew she would look like a prostitute walking through the lobby so she went through the back door and used the elevator quickly. Thankfully no one was on her floor.

Serena walked to the couch, and dropped her body on it, letting out a sigh in relief.

Some time to think.

That was the best sex she's ever had in her life. Rough, hard, merciless, and so fucking rough. She loved it.

One thought had crossed her mind when she stepped out of that meeting room.

If he could do all of that, in 40 minutes, what would he do all night to a girl? Serena wasn't going to think about it. At all. She erased the dirty images out of her mind.

She had two types of regret when she came back home.

She shouldn't have done that. 

She should go next week and do it again and again. That was a regret as much as a wish.

She knew, if she had sex with anyone else, Carlo would be in the back of her mind, whispering dirty stuff in her ear as he fucked her up against a wall. 

“Stop,” Serena muttered to herself, as she ran a hand over her face.

It was 4 in the afternoon and she was hungry. Starving.

She got up from the couch slowly, her thighs hurting. She knew Clare wasn't going to be home till 8, so Serena unzipped her jeans and took them off. She pulled her shirt off as well, leaving her in her bra and no panties. Carlo kept them saying he'll throw them in the bin since they were ripped. She was too tired to bother with it.

Serena walked towards her kitchen and washed her hands with a lot of hand soap. The things she could do with him next time.

Will they even be a next time? A small part of her hoped they would be.

“Stop thinking,” Serena slapped herself on the head, a smile plastered on her face as she dried her hands.

***
Carlo was fucked. He had fucked the best pussy he had ever met. His mind was fucked too.

Walking back to his cell, he was quiet. Paul didn't say anything about it.

As soon as Carlo stepped inside of his cell, he turned to Paul who was about to lock it.

“Get me more clothes. I'll need a shower in 10 minutes,” He told him, his voice a little rough.

Paul nodded and walked away.

Carlo laid down on his single bed, throwing an arm over his eyes. What the fuck was going on in his mind? He had no idea which thought to grasp onto.

Was it possible to actually fall in love with a pussy? Because fuck he just did. He could see himself eating that pussy years later as well.

Shut the fuck up. You don't want to sound like a clingy ass. 

He knew she loved the way he whispered stuff that he would do to her in her ear. She was a moaning mess, her hips meeting every thrust. 

Stop thinking.

Fuck. A simple thought and he could feel himself growing hard in his boxers.

Think old grannies.

“Why would you even do that to yourself?” Carlo groaned quietly, cursing himself for that horrific picture.

Would he call Serena over again? Yes. Fuck yes he would. She was going to be the one that was coming every fucking weekend. He was going to make sure of it. 

“The shower room is empty for you. I've left your clothes out as well,” Paul arrived back at the cell door, opening it.

“What time is dinner?” Carlo asked, hungry. He was fucking starving. He needed to eat to keep his energy up.

“You know the rules, Carlo. Do your work first before dinner,” Paul told him, as Carlo stepped outside of the cell and watched Paul close it.

“What's my work today and when can I hit the gym? I didn't go yesterday,” Carlo told him as he leaned against the wall, waiting for an answer. 

“Laundry. Washing all the clothes and then ironing them too. You can use the gym tonight before lights go out,” Paul answered and starting walking ahead of Carlo, heading towards the shower room.

“I'll do it. When I'm finished with my shower, I'll do everything else,” Carlo said.

He knew he had ‘chores’ as the officers liked to call it. He had been doing them for 5 fucking years. He just hated it.

When they stopped next to the shower room, Carlo turned to Paul.

“Lock the door behind me.” He said, his voice holding no room for argument.

Carlo stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He could hear Paul locking the door. 

Carlo was never dropping the fucking soap.

●●●●●