EPILOGUE

Serena had no idea how she should be feeling as she looked at herself in the mirror, and pulled her shirt up.

She stared and turned to the side, her eyes wandering to her stomach.

She was pregnant.

Or she had ate so much that her periods just wasn't going to come. If that was possible.

"Serena!" she heard his voice and her lips curved up into a smile.

Carlo was home. He had gone shopping to get her donuts even though he grumbled curses on the way out of the house. It had been a year since they had met. More than a year. He didn't remember but she did. All day she waited for him to say 'happy anniversary bitch' or 'happy anniversary baby. I love you' but he had not. He had come home in a good mood because he had sorted some business deal out and wanted sex.

She remembered as he had walked into the house just as she had walked downstairs and whispered her favourite words in Italian. You look ravishing. He always smirked after those three words and they always ended up in bed, or on the sofa, or she was bent over the dining table as he pounded into her. But no. She had stared at his smirking face and glared at him. She remembered walking away and ignoring him for two days. He was a prick but she had ignored him and then he came back to her after two days apologising, and took her to London.

London. He had surprised her with two tickets to go to London and 'to fuck and explore' were his words.

A knock on the door broke her thoughts. She walked towards the door and opened it. She smiled up at him. He smirked as she watched his eyes trail over her body slowly.

"Let's fuck," he murmured his eyes darkening a little as he stepped towards her and placed his warm hands on her waist.

"No," She sighed and stepped back.

If she was pregnant, she had to do something. What was she supposed to do? She had no idea? She had to ask Mika. He had gotten a girl pregnant while having a one night stand and now he had a little girl.

She had to talk to him.

"Why the fuck not?" his lips formed a pout as he stepped closer, Serena's back hitting the cold sink.

"I have to talk to Mika," She explained as she placed a hand on his shirt to push him away. He wrapped a hand around her hand and held it tightly against his check.

"Fuck Mika," he muttered as he leaned down to place a kiss on her neck. Serena tilted her head a little as she felt him smile against her neck. She closed her eyes as his hands tightened around her hips.

"I'll buy you something to eat later," His voice held a promise, "after I've ate my meal," His hands trialed towards her thighs.

She frowned and opened her eyes.

"Stop," She said, and he looked down at her, as he stopped.

"Are you trying to make me fat? Do you not want to be with me anymore is that why you're making me fat?" Serena asked him, confused.

He never offered to buy her food. Never in 14 months.

Carlo stared at her. He just looked.

"I don't know what the fuck goes through your mind," he shook his head as he sighed.

"I am going to Mika," She said, as she stepped away from him.

"Well put a shirt on then. As much as I love playing with your tits, I do not want anyone else to see them." he growled lowly and she rolled her eyes.