EIGHT

Three fucking weeks had passed and he still didn't meet her.

He could have. He could have walked out of this shit hole for three days and he could have met her. He was allowed that since he hadn't left this place in years. He could have met her. Talked to her. Fucked her.  Anything.

It was so fucking weird to him. He didn't love her or any of that stupid shit. Fuck no. He was just addicted to her. To her body. To her pussy. To her.

It was fucking stupid.

Carlo opened his eyes, as he felt someone staring at him. It was Andrew. Another officer.

He hated Andrew. Andrew was just a piece of shit. Carlo hated everyone. He didn't want to meet anyone anymore. He was waiting for his time to finish and then he could leave this shit hole. Forever.

“What?” He muttered to Andrew who was staring at him like a creep.

“Someone's here to meet you,” He told Carlo.

Carlo hated him even more. He even fucking missed Paul for this shit. Paul understood him. When Carlo didn't want to talk, Paul just left him alone. This bastard was like a fucking annoying fly. It pissed Carlo off. Why couldn't Mary give birth in a month?  He was going to be out of this place by then.

“I don't want to fucking meet anyone. Understood?” He sat up in bed, and told Andrew clearly hoping it'd get through his stupid skull.

“It's a girl,” Andrew tried again.

Serena wouldn't meet him. He knew that.

“She's got dark brown hair and blue eyes. She's also very pale and short,” Andrew described the girl to Carlo.

It sounded exactly like Serena. He had ran his hands through that hair and he had stared into her ocean blue eyes. Stop being cheesy, fucker. 

“Fine.” Carlo muttered, a part of him hoping that she actually came.

****

Serena didn't leave her apartment for 3 weeks. Well 2 weeks and 4 days. 

She had gone out on a fake date with a guy which ended up in a hot mess in her apartment. Every time the guy ran his fingers down her hips, she remembered the delicate touch of Carlo all over her body.

She knew she couldn't carry on so she locked herself away. The curtains closed from any prying eyes, the windows closed every night. Everyday a shower even though she did nothing. She had to make herself stop thinking of his hands in between her legs and his lips on hers.

She wasn't in love with him. She was just addicted to his dick if that was possible.

She remembered how drunk she was last week, because she got so bored. Her mind came up with random theories on how prison was selling dick potions which the prisoners rubbed on their dicks and once it was shoved inside a pussy, it became magical and they were addicted.  Bonded. Dick and pussy. For forever.

She passed out after that theory.

Clare was sleeping at her new boyfriend's house these past weeks, and Mika and Luca didn't try after a week and a half of trying to get inside.

Serena wasn't opening the door to anyone. She wanted to be left alone to get the magical dick out of her system. The amount of times she had to change her batteries in her vibrator was ridiculous and it still didn't give her the pleasure that she was looking for.

Was Carlo with another girl right now? Of course he was. Serena meant nothing to him. He wasn't magically addicted to her pussy because she didn't have a magical pussy potion.