TEN

He was coming home. Everyone was nervous.

“Luca! Did you get the cake ready?!” Serena shouted from the living room as she made sure the balloons weren't flying away.

“Yes! Does anyone know where Mika has gone or Caleb?!” Luca shouted back from the kitchen as a few people walked around, sorting the room out.

It was a mess. The ‘welcome back’ presents were in a messy pile, the decorations on the wall were falling down.

Everything was going wrong. Everyone was a piece of shit.

“Mika!” Serena shouted as she saw him trying to escape the room.

“I'm just popping out to get some stuff for Caleb. He said he needs...nuts!” Mika exclaimed as he ran out of the house.

Periods mixed with a stressful day wasn't what Serena wanted. She hated it. She hated herself. She wanted this day to be perfect and everything was just messing up.

Carlo would be home in an hour or two and nothing had been done. Everyone was supposed to wear a pink apron that says asshole on it. She was very dedicated to the word asshole. It sort of became their thing. Asshole and bitch. It wasn't sweet and cute but it was them, but they hadn't even arrived. Nothing had worked out. The cake wasn't even finished.  She knew Luca was lying to her. Everything was a mess.

Serena groaned, falling onto the couch and closing her eyes so she didn't cry. She was very emotional. She hated being thr last of her periods.

“What's wrong?” Caleb’s voice was heard above her.

Caleb was their chef. Everyone that lived in this house relied on Caleb to cook everything.

“Everything is a mess,” Serena muttered.

She really wanted to cry but she couldn't.  There was too many people around her and Serena didn't cry.

“Come on. You're acting stupid now. Get up, and get ready, and then go meet him. I'll take care of everything here. Trust me, I'll work my magic,” Caleb winked at her as Serena opened her eyes to listen to him.

“Really?” She asked and he nodded, grinning at her.

“Yes. Now go get ready and then go to the prison because if he doesn't see you, he'll kill us all,” Caleb chuckled and Serena grinned.

She hugged Caleb tightly, thanking him a million times as she ran upstairs to her room.

She knew she was finishing her periods today because Serena only got emotional on the last day. She didn't get any cramps or any back pains throughout the other days except the last day. She was weird.

The guys in the house had given her one of the guest rooms to sleep in these past couple of days since she spent a lot of time here, trying to fix everything. 

She had bought a dress that she knew Carlo would love. She bought everything she knew Carlo would love.

Serena knew they weren't at the boyfriend and girlfriend stage but they didn't need to be. They were way passed that stage. No labels were needed.

She walked into the guest room and smiled at the dress she had on her bed. She knew Carlo was going to love it. 

**

Carlo’s mind was racing ahead of time as he signed every paper that Mika placed in front of him. Mika was Carlo’s lawyer as well as his best friend.

Was Serena even going to come? She had told him that she was going to be here waiting for him but he didn't see her anywhere.

He was frustrated. He had spent 2 months with this girl, and she was a part of his life now. She wasn't even here. Did she leave? Was she not going to come?