IV.

Ivy

Words couldn't describe the sentiments that Ivy was feeling from the day she found out that her boyfriend of two years had been cheating

Words couldn't describe the sentiments that Ivy was feeling from the day she found out that her boyfriend of two years had been cheating. From the look on the woman's face who she had met for the first time in an unfortunate moment was like the infidelity of the two didn't just begin. This was a thing for them and it broke Ivy's heart even more to know it was more than sexual but intimate like it was between her and him at one point. She couldn't allow him too see her fragile side face to face but the moment she was alone at home she broke out into hysterics letting the emotions she wanted to get out.

She was so broken that she had destroyed her own home breaking anything in sight and screaming to the top of her lungs. From that point, Ivy wasn't Ivy. She wasn't the bubbly woman that she was known to be. She was a mad black woman. For a whole two years she felt her time put into Hendrix was wasted. He was like her first love, for it was the longest relationship she had ever had. She couldn't think of anything that would set him out to cheat on her and that confused her even more. She did all she could to be the woman of his dreams and yet still failed to her belief.

The sight of her broken state through the mirror in her living room only vexed her more. She couldn't stand the look of herself. The look of anger and hatred but that was all she could feel. Her soul was cold and felt dark within. Ivy could no longer trust or care for anyone's feelings because her heart was broken. She thought to change her appearance to match her mood. She couldn't bare to have blonde hair anymore for that was the color Hendrix suggested her to go for. Out of love for him, she did it but now that they were no longer an item, she didn't feel the need to keep it.

Changing her hair from dirty blonde to jet black, the immediate modification done eased her temper. She looked brand new yet still full of rage. Her hair matched her new found personality. From Good Girl to Bad.

——X——

I couldn't bare to stay in my home and think about what happened between Hendrix and I. Usually during the day I would run errands or find anything that pertains to relaxation for myself but things have taken a drastic turn unfortunately. My home is a wreck and I cannot bring myself to clean it until I come to terms with what the hell happened. Her face keeps replaying in my head and the way he chased after me after I was through with his ass. Never would I have imagined the scenario but it happened and I couldn't change it.

Here I was at the Station earlier than I ever am and I know everyone was confused but it was none of their business either. If I wanted to be here during the day following into the night, then I will got dammit. At this point, my job was my therapy and I so desperately needed it. I thought to call my sister by to comfort me for the day while I vent and let out my feelings that I know she could relate to. My sister had been through a man cheating on her twice so I know she could give me some type of advice to help me get through this. I couldn't help but to think to get revenge because I was so crushed but I know that would only make matters worse if I act upon my emotions.