XI.

Rowland

Between Rowland and Ivy, things were getting quite spicy and the two would rather not have it any other way

Between Rowland and Ivy, things were getting quite spicy and the two would rather not have it any other way. After their first sexual encounter which was blissful, the two could not get enough of each other. It was like they had become one another's drug the way they became so addicted. Each time they met up, sparks flew instantly. Whether it were at Ivy's home, Rowland's or even Ivy's radio room after hours, it didn't matter because one way or another they were going to show their love.

But was it love so soon or lust?

—— X ——

Pecking Ivy's lips numerous times after finishing up the quicky she started, I don't remember how we even got this far with one another but I was not complaining about it at all. It had become our thing to do this since the first time we had done so. I didn't actually think it would get there at that time either but the chemistry we had all night and the rounds of Merlot, we were bound to hit it off immediately. Buttoning up my shirt after our kiss broke, I glanced up at her as she stared at me with her arms crossed, pouting. I chuckled because she was fine as hell but she never wanted me to go.

"Why you haffi leave now?" she asked, her accent coming off thicker than usual

"Why you haffi leave now?" she asked, her accent coming off thicker than usual. I continued to get dressed. It's not that I wanted  to leave but I had a very important meeting to get to if I wanted to open my own gallery. I was tired of doing freelance work. It was time I actually own something and be in control for once.

"I told you already baby girl. You know I don't wanna leave but i'll be back. All you gotta do is give me that ring and i'm here." I reminded her. Instantly her frown turned upside down  as she leaned her head against the headboard of her bed.

"Hmph, well I guess you'll have to taste this later huh?" she mumbled seductively as her long caramel legs spread across the California King bed. Her red manicured nails traveled down the center of the white thong that trapped her blissful box of passion. Staring up at me with those lustful green eyes that i've grown accustomed to, I couldn't help myself as I grew horny all over again. Looking away from her as I shut my eyes trying to place my thoughts elsewhere, I then heard her sweet moans. Opening my eyes taking a look that I shouldn't have dared to, she was playing with herself, slowly pushing her finger in and out of her.