VII.

Rowland

When Rowland was told to take Ivy home he didn't think that the night would turn into such an emotional rollercoaster

When Rowland was told to take Ivy home he didn't think that the night would turn into such an emotional rollercoaster. For him he watched on bewildered but realizing that the woman before him was hurting and it somewhat crushed him. Ivy went on and on venting in her native tongue about how 'men weren't shit' and how they were pointless. To her women in the world didn't need the species of men and that she hoped they would all go extinct. Although Rowland strongly wanted to counter argue her opinion, he knew she was only speaking on feelings. With all the drinking and venting she had done, it brought Rowland to the conclusion that he should get home but that all changed when Ivy began to vomit. He helped the woman in distress which resulted in her crying and begging for him to stay with her for comfort. In the back of his mind, his thoughts were screaming for him to go but the gentleman that he was wouldn't allow him to.

Rowland ended up staying until morning.

—— X ——

Waking up in the plush chair adjacent from Ivy's bed, I rubbed my temples to help cease the pounding headache I had. Last night was rough and although I was not expecting any of it to happen, it did. I was suppose to just take her home but instead I got sucked into something I didn't truly agree to be apart of. But I couldn't leave her or else it would have messed with my mind and would have been something I would regret later on. Hearing the groaning noises from her as the sun peeked through her windows, she turned over restless trying to get a better position to fall back asleep.

In this moment she was still so effortlessly beautiful with her golden skin that radiated naturally and seemed so smooth just by looking at it

In this moment she was still so effortlessly beautiful with her golden skin that radiated naturally and seemed so smooth just by looking at it. If she was not in the state that she was in last night or even now i'm sure I wouldn't even be here to witness her beauty as the morning rose. But I wish the scenario we're a little different. I should be waking up to her instead of sitting in this chair like a watch dog.

Shaking my head I sigh prior to getting up and grabbing my jacket. Throwing it on, I then slip my feet into my shoes and making sure I had everything before I would make my exit and finally head home. Patting my pockets seeing that I had my wallet and phone, I was now ready to go but quietly just so I wouldn't wake her.