15

I've been in the somewhat hospital for days now, finally being released in just a few short minutes. I'd grown tired of lying in the bed all day, Jess and Niall coming around every once in awhile to tell me how training went and just to talk about whatever. Now, I was thankful to get out of here after such a long stay.

Once I put on the clothes the nurse left out for me, of course consisting of all black, I pulled back the curtain and wished to never return to this place.

I began to take small steps towards the front of the office, allowing my legs to become accustomed to walking again after lying still for so long with minimal physical activity. The muscles in my body seem weakened from the short break, and I hope I can rebuild them before training is over.

A gasp escapes me when Harry is waiting by the door, putting his hand through his hair as there is no headband to stop him. His curls go back momentarily before sweeping across his forehead just like before, the action seeming to be more of a habit than anything else. His jaw line is accentuated as he chews on what seems to be gum, clearly his good looks not disappearing while I was gone.

When he notices me his eyes trail up and down my body, clearing his throat before speaking, "how are you?"

"Feeling a lot better, thanks for asking." I say, glad the constant migraines have slowed down along with the nausea and tiredness.

Harry smiles genuinely, "I'm glad to hear, does that mean you're up for some one on one training?" He asks.

I can't help but be excited, "of course."

With that he swings open the door, giving me a nod to go first before leading me to the same place I was knocked out days ago. No one is in this part of the training center, perhaps because of how early it is in the morning.

"I know you're still recovering so I figured we would go slow for today, but I do plan on getting your ass in shape," he teases.

"I better have a six pack by the time this is over then, Styles."

"It takes a lot more than a few training sessions for that," he says while laughing. The sound is beautiful leaving his lips, bringing out the lighter side of Harry which I prefer.

I watch silently as he pulls out a mat, laying it flat on the ground with a loud thud. Harry then gets two pairs of fighting gloves, one for each of us. As I begin to put them on I get a feeling of anxiety as I recall what happened the last time I stepped onto one of these mats.

"Ready?" Harry asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"To take you on? Of course." I say, my voice full of sarcasm.

"Don't worry, I won't beat you up too bad." He grins, dimples popping as he stretches his arms behind his back, upper body pushing out as he does so.

"Just don't knock me out, and we'll be okay." I joke, referring to the asshole who shall not be named.

Harry laughs before seeming to have decided we are starting, circling around me, his fists held up in a defensive position, and I mimic his actions. "I still can't believe he did that to you, I was so angry I ended all training early that day."

I feel gratitude from his revelation, "you didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did." He counters, and I decide to shut up and focus on how his feet move across from my own instead of continuing. Harry has swift footwork, his weight shifting evenly onto each foot, and I attempt to do the same.

"I'm going to go slow on you, and when I mean slow I mean practically move in slow motion, alright?" He sounds instructor like while speaking to me, and instead of telling him how much I hate it I nod.