author's note

If you are reading this then you have just read my third book, and I want to thank you so much for that.

This story was a chance for me to evolve more as a writer, so thank you for reading even though my skills aren't the best quite yet!

Now, I'd like to address how the book ending with Rose dying, something I knew would happen early on in this story.

I did this because:

1. Not all stories can have happy endings.

2. Rose had lost everyone she loved, and even though she had Harry and few friends she wouldn't have been have been able to get through that, which we can especially tell from after her parents died. Basically no one could've saved her after Ryder's death, not even Harry.

I can't think of a third one but those are my reasons. If it made you sad, sorry, but hopefully the epilogue made you feel better?

Anyways, to the future.

I will now be moving onto my new book which is called "addicted". I have already posted a few chapters so look in my works if you are interested in reading.

Here is the description for it:

My parents always warned me about the drugs on the streets, but never did they say anything about ones with emerald eyes and a beating heart.

Lastly, I know one of the most asked questions I will get is: will there be a sequel?

No, there won't be.

I say this because the story needs to be left where it was, and without Rose alive there is no dynamic I am willing to work with anyway.

That being said, thank you so much for bearing with me and reading this story, whether you read this months after it was completed or right when I post it, thank you for dedicating time to reading what I have written.

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

-jo